Wayne Co. Vs. Collinwood

wchs78

• Replies 246
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well, I think the game will be won by either a Max Risner miracle, or a defensive awakening by the Trojans.....

OR, the Rice show begins. Chase Graham is a talented running back, along with Dillon Ward, the offense seems to have too much talent and speed to be held under 35 points. Which makes my point above even more clear.

here is a secret though, I thought the tackles were a little soft when I watched them and they are succeptable to the run.

My prediction

Waynesboro 38

Collinwood 28

"defensive awakening"? maybe you need to check the stats...collinwood's defense has probably given up fewer points this season than any in the region.......the only team that scored a lot of points was CA with 27

I did a little math and in eight games collinwood has given up an average of 11.8 points per game....that isnt terrible

Well, I think the game will be won by either a Max Risner miracle, or a defensive awakening by the Trojans.....

OR, the Rice show begins. Chase Graham is a talented running back, along with Dillon Ward, the offense seems to have too much talent and speed to be held under 35 points. Which makes my point above even more clear.

here is a secret though, I thought the tackles were a little soft when I watched them and they are succeptable to the run.

My prediction

Waynesboro 38

Collinwood 28

i think that the game will be very close like last year but i think that c'wood will come out on top.

i am going to assume you mean the wchs tackles, and i am going to assume you are from lewis co. and i think in that game it wasnt as much the wayne county tackles being soft as it was the lewis county o-line out played the wayne county d-line in that game

You have a good point, but I just felt that they made our O Line look better than they were, I thought that effort, at that point in the season, was their biggest problem. I think the offensive and defensive has improved since that game.

But this is a rivalry and all the stats and predictions mean absolutely nothing, Lewis County was supposed to lose to Hickman County, but what happend?

I am completely neutral in this game. I just like to read your thoughts and sometimes insults.

"defensive awakening"? maybe you need to check the stats...collinwood's defense has probably given up fewer points this season than any in the region.......the only team that scored a lot of points was CA with 27

I did a little math and in eight games collinwood has given up an average of 11.8 points per game....that isnt terrible

Waynesboro's offense has been steadily improving since the loss against Moore County, seems like the play calling has been changed some, but still effective. Wayne County averages 29.8 points per game. Their Defense averages 10.8 points per game scored against.

I do think that you have a good defense and I also agree that your players will be ready and willing to do what it takes to win. But, if you go by stats, they are beating you in both categories. Again, I think the game will be close and the team that can control the clock will win.

You have a good point, but I just felt that they made our O Line look better than they were, I thought that effort, at that point in the season, was their biggest problem. I think the offensive and defensive has improved since that game.

But this is a rivalry and all the stats and predictions mean absolutely nothing, Lewis County was supposed to lose to Hickman County, but what happend?

I am completely neutral in this game. I just like to read your thoughts and sometimes insults.

Waynesboro's offense has been steadily improving since the loss against Moore County, seems like the play calling has been changed some, but still effective. Wayne County averages 29.8 points per game. Their Defense averages 10.8 points per game scored against.

I do think that you have a good defense and I also agree that your players will be ready and willing to do what it takes to win. But, if you go by stats, they are beating you in both categories. Again, I think the game will be close and the team that can control the clock will win.

c'wood Defense is allowing 11.8 ppg and the Offense is putting up 29.5 ppg.

I for one believe that WC has the potential to make a deep run in the playoffs. The have all the elements; balance on offense, solid agressive defense, and good coaching. I also don't see a glaring weak spot at any position. Early in the year they were still growing as a team. We have took some hits for "playing the 1A schools", but in reality I think they could play with anyone on our schedule. That includes Hickman and Fairview. Playing WC early in the year is good for both teams. If we continue the play them I think we will be fighting an uphill battle the next few years.

Wayne County is averaging 28.2 points per game when the wind is blowing out of the southwest, but Collinwood is only giving up 10.4 points per game when hot dogs are on sale in the concession stand. Both teams also play better when funnel cakes are being sold. Throw the stats out the window in this one my friends.

seems like the play calling has been changed some,

i agree 100%, the last few weeks have really been good in the play calling dept. have been mixing run with pass well , and i think that will be the major diff. in this game wayne county throws the ball extremly well i belive t.rice has threw for somewhere around 1100 yds and thats alot when you consider they didnt throw as much at begining of year and have been several blowouts where he didnt play but a half

i agree 100%, the last few weeks have really been good in the play calling dept. have been mixing run with pass well , and i think that will be the major diff. in this game wayne county throws the ball extremly well i belive t.rice has threw for somewhere around 1100 yds and thats alot when you consider they didnt throw as much at begining of year and have been several blowouts where he didnt play but a half

i agree also we have been abke to have two very good running backs both gitting it done in the games they have played in............. wayne countys DBS have been very good atleast a pick every game since since c.a in a row and they arent giving up much on the run.....