Wayne Co. Vs. Collinwood

wchs78

• Replies 246
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i may be way off base here, but the best two offensive teams collinwood has played beat them , mtp, and ca belive me neither one of those teams are nearly as good offensivly as wayne county so i dont know how well the seperate offense and defense thing is going to work have always been a fan of put your best 11 on the feild another thing to consider is wayne county plays a whole lot of players so they dont wear down as quickly.

how tall are the c'wood corners wc wide recivers are both tall ?

allen 6'0

rice 6'2"

Ur right about allen and A.Rice but don't forget about Mathis #6 and Kelly #38 the TE. Neither one get the ball much but when they do it is usually for a very big play. Defences pay alot of attention 2 the big 2 outside and it is easy 4 other teams 2 forget about the other weapons Wayne Co has and who knows D.W. #41 may catch a few passes but anyways

Go Cats!!!

they two platooned last week except for one player who got his first start on offense against PC

the two team system has actually worked out great although it def got off to a bumpy start, now those guys have plenty of snaps under their belt and it really shows. Whats really great about it is that next year Collinwood will have a ton of very experienced players coming back as opposed to the usual 7 or 8. Next year they will have more like 20 battle tested veterans returning. But we aint thinking about next year

Wayne CO. 21 C-WOOD 6

TRICK or Treat /hungry.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":hungry:" border="0" alt="hungry.gif" /> To greenheart you should pray for all, cause all c-wood can do is talk about how they are goin to hurt Wayne co. QB

and that is how the trash talk gets started.

mmm theres like a 9 page thread on this game.

maybe just maybe the reason it has had such a turn around is the level of the competition the last few weeks , no disrespect intended to those teams but well see how well playing 2 groups will work thur. night aginst a big physical and fast wc team

and i agree with you magnavox3 mathis, and kelly are more than capable of making big plays in the passing game c'wood better not over look them

hey on a side note what are the chances of wc scoring agin on there first offensive play they have 3 games in a row ?

Here's another prediction for ya! C'wood gets the CRAP kicked out of them and DOES NOT even make the playoffs and WC wins the region.

WOW !!!!!! The truth hurts dont it !!!!!! u get um WCHSGRAD /hungry.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":hungry:" border="0" alt="hungry.gif" />