Wayne Co. Vs. Collinwood

wchs78

• Replies 246
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You are so funny tonight....We are proud of our team and it's funny that you think that they aren't any good....I swear you must be a comedian...Man I can tell you I would not do my kids that way move them to W'boro..I think to much of them...I appreciate the offer, but I will have to turn it down...Hey C'Wood would let you come over here to God's country we realize everybody makes a mistake...

we wouldnt want u anyway sorry kid

im not big on all this smack talk.....dont get me wrong it is very entertaining.....but i dont wanna hear we r gonna win cause the boys in green are men.....or wc cant be beat.....you no u can throw everything out the window this game its a HUGE rivalry that just keeps gettin bigger.....SO in stead of everything bein smack talk i wanna hear some real matchups....some real stats as to why fans from each side think their team can win

personally i think a huge matchup will be Tyler Rice against the C'wood secondary

I think that the biggest matchup of the night will be the Wayne Co. Offense vs. the Collinwood defense....lets face it WC's Offense has made mistakes and they have to step up and play hard....Collinwoods defense on the other hand has to step up too....#5 will be back for WC and Adams might be healthy for CW....also WC HAS to stop commiting so many penalties...Collinwoods defense has to stop the run and their secondary has to keep the deep ball away....another thing is that Collinwood will probably have fresh players coming in and out with their 2 party system and WC keeps their players in... /popcorneater.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":popcorneater:" border="0" alt="popcorneater.gif" />

I think it had something to do with the Kitty Cats being scared to play the Trojans on Halloween night. /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

This (halloween) has happened once before (1986) when Cwood and WCHS played at Waynesboro.Then (like now) The administration moved the game to thursday because of all the children who trick -or -treat in the subdivision right next to Wayne Co. Stadium. They didn't want a chid to get hurt or to see how stupid grown people can act over a ballgame. Then (like now) Collinwood fans saw a "conspiracy" or had some other idiotic version about moving the game.If you feel that the safety of a young child can be interpreted as "fear" or some other issue 'or you DON'T CARE about the safety of small children , Then I guess the behavior of the trojan fans and asst. coaches last year was not isolated,but routine.