Wayne Co. Vs. Collinwood

wchs78

I heard it was because so many little ones will be out trick or treating and they wanted to make it safe for everybody especially the little trick or treaters.. I also heard that some of the kids from W'boro has already said they were going to burst out people from C'wood's car windows...Now that is just wrong...Threre will be elderly people there. You just don't do crap like that....I think W'boro just invents things to talk about anyway so why do they want to get it started up with C'wood.

There was a man from W'boro that said he heard that C'wood had a hate week...We have better things to do beside think of W'boro everyday for a week...We have a moment of silence every morning and we pray for the people with hatered in their hearts toward C'wood..I just hope that W'boro can feel Gods presents.

Another thing the man from W'boro that talked about Mr. Luker said he acted unprofessional last year at the game, let me tell you something this is a MAN amoung MEN and there is nothing unprofessional about him.

W/C-35 Collinwood-14

• Replies 246
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

W/C-35 Collinwood-14

What dream world are you living in...C'wood wants this bad.....I say it will be a close game 21(C'wood) 14 (W'boro)

Lets be real here....No need to expect too much. C'wood is better than that and if you think the D will let W'boro score 35 you must be asleep.

There is no need to get upset, but the truth is the truth...Real MEN will be wearing GREEN! and the boys are the ones in black..This is not smack talk, I am just laying it on the line....

If for some reason we are having a bad night we will take it like men and hold our head up...BECAUSE WE HAVE TRUE PRIDE IN OUR MEN ON THE FIELD AND WE WILL SUPPORT OUR TEAM!

Let's stop all the smack talk and live in the real world...ok

What dream world are you living in...C'wood wants this bad.....I say it will be a close game 21(C'wood) 14 (W'boro)

Lets be real here....No need to expect too much. C'wood is better than that and if you think the D will let W'boro score 35 you must be asleep.

There is no need to get upset, but the truth is the truth...Real MEN will be wearing GREEN! and the boys are the ones in black..This is not smack talk, I am just laying it on the line....

If for some reason we are having a bad night we will take it like men and hold our head up...BECAUSE WE HAVE TRUE PRIDE IN OUR MEN ON THE FIELD AND WE WILL SUPPORT OUR TEAM!

Let's stop all the smack talk and live in the real world...ok

WC 200 Cwood 0 /roflolk.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflolk:" border="0" alt="roflolk.gif" />

WC 200 Cwood 0 /roflolk.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflolk:" border="0" alt="roflolk.gif" />

Bless your heart...Now I know your dreaming SSSSSSSSSSSSSSSShhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh, we won't wake you!!!Keep dreaming....because that is the only way Waynesboro would have a score of 200...That isn't even real....

Sure and so is Brett Favre!

Well duh, I knew that, Brett's on our team. /ph34r.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":ph34r:" border="0" alt="ph34r.gif" />

God Bless your heart...You don't even know who is on your team.....You think W'boro will win 200 to 0 now you think Brett is on your team...You must still be sleeping....

God Bless your heart...You don't even know who is on your team.....You think W'boro will win 200 to 0 now you think Brett is on your team...You must still be sleeping....

You're sharp as a tack, I just can't keep up with u! /bored.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":bored:" border="0" alt="bored.gif" />

My quick and my fast had a baby and called it Speedy!! /ohmy.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":o" border="0" alt="ohmy.gif" />

That's probably the only sane thing you have said all night...

Seriously if you think about it you know that C'wood is the better team...Are you man enough to admit it...