Wayne Co. Vs. Collinwood

wchs78

maybe just maybe the reason it has had such a turn around is the level of the competition the last few weeks , no disrespect intended to those teams but well see how well playing 2 groups will work thur. night aginst a big physical and fast wc team

and i agree with you magnavox3 mathis, and kelly are more than capable of making big plays in the passing game c'wood better not over look them

hey on a side note what are the chances of wc scoring agin on there first offensive play they have 3 games in a row ?

I dunno dude, collinwood only played one team against waynesboro last year and the cats looked completely gassed in the fourth quarter and gave up three touchdowns in like the last five minutes of the game.....but if you think they will hold up better going against fresh players the entire game...good luck with that amigo!!

I noticed the cat players looking up at the clock last year and you could see they were praying for it to go faster....

• Replies 246
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Here's a prediction for ya! C'Wood wins big, takes 2nd place and WC gets beat first round of playoffs at Cascade.....How bout them apples?

you might wana stop drinking the kool-aid its starting to mess with you

I dunno dude, collinwood only played one team against waynesboro last year and the cats looked completely gassed in the fourth quarter and gave up three touchdowns in like the last five minutes of the game.....but if you think they will hold up better going against fresh players the entire game...good luck with that amigo!!

I noticed the cat players looking up at the clock last year and you could see they were praying for it to go faster....

not sure what last year has to do with the price of tea in china ? stop living in the past you got beat get over it move on , doesnt matter how many points you scored in last 5 min if you lose

you might wana stop drinking the kool-aid its starting to mess with you

not sure what last year has to do with the price of tea in china ? stop living in the past you got beat get over it move on , doesnt matter how many points you scored in last 5 min if you lose

if it dosent matter why are you so upset...is not my fault waynesboro wore down

actually you got it a bit backwards.....if collinwood loses they still go if either Moore Co or CA also loses....I like the wood's chances!! I think Zion will beat CA this year....PC is capable of beating Moore co as well

zion will more than likely not beat ca but they have a chance as much as they pass it but there is to much speed on ca's side of the ball. perry county has a chance depends on how banged up moore co is right now

Here's another prediction for ya! C'wood gets the CRAP kicked out of them and DOES NOT even make the playoffs and WC wins the region.

Predictions are like rear ends ,,,, every one has one. The CRAP kicking goes both ways. /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" /> So WC beat CA & MP ..... Everyone knows you have to jump on both these teams early and by using 2 teams we let them stay in the game late and lost. I know how bad WC wants to put the MC game out of their minds and can blame the rain till your blue in the face BUT The TROJANS had them down 28 points in the first quarter wildcat fans. If the Senior RB have a good game the Wildcats get their crap kicked . GO TROJANS