Wayne Co. Vs. Collinwood

wchs78

trash talk, i got a forwarded text from wc player yesterday that was dirty and low, and another about the shirts wc has made that say. it feels good to beat the wood. no pun right. so looks like wc satrted the trash, as usual, i just hope you can sell those shirts to mp or ca.

Nobody wants to hurt your QB...All we are interested in is playing to win..You guys give yourself too much credit..thinking all of our thoughts are upon you...Come on get real....

• Replies 246
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Nobody wants to hurt your QB...All we are interested in is playing to win..You guys give yourself too much credit..thinking all of our thoughts are upon you...Come on get real....

I think it's funny how some people on here act as though they are speaking for all of Collinwood or all of Waynesboro. Trust me, there are idiots in Collinwood as well as in Waynesboro. None of us are perfect, so please don't try to act as if u are. Funny I haven't heard anything about any t-shirts. But you know what they say about "birds of a feather".

will this game be broadcast on a radio station? If so which one? This sounds like a good game to listen to....

Yes, the game will be heard on Big Oldies 930 (930 on AM radio dial). Big Oldies 930 carries all home and away games for the Wildcats Football Team and will also broadcast all home and away games for the basketball Wildcats and Lady Cats. However, keep in mind that the F.C.C. requires Big Oldies 930 to change its broadcast pattern at sundown each evening (October change is at 6:15pm). When this broadcast pattern occurs, the radio station signal does not cover Collinwood. However, Big Oldies 930 streams its broadcast signal, live on the internet.

Go to www.BigOldies930.com, then click on link to listen live (it looks like a little radio). This link will give you the player to hear the radio station, including the broadcast of tonight's Cats-Trojans game. The play by play guys, David Hasting & Bob Turman are very good. At the end of the game, they'll also interview the Coach to get his take on the game and the upcoming playoffs.

Special Note: Big Oldies 930 radio plays Rock 'n' Roll from the '60s, '70s and more! The radio station was purchased by Small Potatoes Broadcasting Company, LLC in June of 2008. The new owners are in the process of making several facility upgrades, including a better streaming sound, professional programing, and other positive changes, (including future HD Radio digital broadcasting) while supporting the Waynesboro, Collinwood, Clifton, Hohenwald, Savannah, Lawrenceburg areas and all stops inbetween. Comments can be directed to the radio station at 722-3631 or emailed to BigOldies930@BellSouth.net

As of right now no. AM930 doesn't have it's website running.Don't know if they will by tonight or not but you can still try it. Just click live audio on the scoreboard page.

Go to www.BigOldies930.com Click on the listen now button (looks like a little radio). This will cause the streaming window to come up. It will search for about 15 seconds and then connect. The Cats-Trojans game will be on live.

Pregame starts at 6:45pm.

Special Note: Due to F.C.C. requirements, Big Oldies 930 is required to change its broadcast pattern at sundown each day (Oct. sundown is 6:15pm). After sundown, the signal does not cover the Collinwood area. So, the

live streaming of the internet at www.BigOldies930.com is the way to go tonight. By the way, the station will also be broadcasting all home & away Wildcats and Lady Cats basketball games.

I think it's funny how some people on here act as though they are speaking for all of Collinwood or all of Waynesboro. Trust me, there are idiots in Collinwood as well as in Waynesboro. None of us are perfect, so please don't try to act as if u are. Funny I haven't heard anything about any t-shirts. But you know what they say about "birds of a feather".

Very true , Its almost GAMETIME and all i want to say is GO TROJANS

Go to www.BigOldies930.com Click on the listen now button (looks like a little radio). This will cause the streaming window to come up. It will search for about 15 seconds and then connect. The Cats-Trojans game will be on live.

Pregame starts at 6:45pm.

Special Note: Due to F.C.C. requirements, Big Oldies 930 is required to change its broadcast pattern at sundown each day (Oct. sundown is 6:15pm). After sundown, the signal does not cover the Collinwood area. So, the

live streaming of the internet at www.BigOldies930.com is the way to go tonight. By the way, the station will also be broadcasting all home & away Wildcats and Lady Cats basketball games.

The URL will be www.bigoldies930.com Case sensitive. On the scoreboard page it will be the bottom live audio. Just click on. Happy listening.

The URL will be www.bigoldies930.com Case sensitive. On the scoreboard page it will be the bottom live audio. Just click on. Happy listening.

Congrats to WC on the region championship. I am from Cascade and know you guys will be tough to beat in the playoffs. Looks like you guys get the winner of MTCS and Forrest next week.

Congrats to WC on the region championship. I am from Cascade and know you guys will be tough to beat in the playoffs. Looks like you guys get the winner of MTCS and Forrest next week.

A big win for the Wildcats. It sounded like it was the balance of the Cats that did it. And the first drives of the second half were huge. Stopping them, and then driving down and scoring. That really turned the game.

It seems as if everyone was well behaved. Collinwood still has a shot at the playoffs too, so let's get all of Wayne County going forward.

On a side note, Coach Rice needs to work on his radio interview. He likes that "you know" phrase an awful lot, you know.

Good luck in the playoffs Cats.

i listened to the post game with wayne counties coach, and he sounded like he was more worried about the 2nd round than the first. they asked him about who hes gonna be playing, mtcs, or forrest, his reply was one of those, but im gonna go watch some jo byrns and mcewen tape cause thats who we'll be playing at home in the 2nd round.