Wayne Co. Vs. Collinwood

wchs78

i listened to the post game with wayne counties coach, and he sounded like he was more worried about the 2nd round than the first. they asked him about who hes gonna be playing, mtcs, or forrest, his reply was one of those, but im gonna go watch some jo byrns and mcewen tape cause thats who we'll be playing at home in the 2nd round.

I dont doubt that WC can and probably should beat MTCS or Forrest but...... if Forrest plays like they did earlier in the season against Cascade and Jo Byrns they will get all they want next week if Forrest wins tommorrow night. That is alot of ifs though lol. I suspect the four teams left to face off in the second round will be the top two seeds in each region.

• Replies 246
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i listened to the post game with wayne counties coach, and he sounded like he was more worried about the 2nd round than the first. they asked him about who hes gonna be playing, mtcs, or forrest, his reply was one of those, but im gonna go watch some jo byrns and mcewen tape cause thats who we'll be playing at home in the 2nd round.

Holy Cow! Surely that's not true. No coach in their right mind would look past anybody in the postseason. There are few gimmies, especially for an unranked team.

Holy Cow! Surely that's not true. No coach in their right mind would look past anybody in the postseason. There are few gimmies, especially for an unranked team.

He did say that. But in his defense, it could be a matter of game film availability too. He'll get film of the Forrest/MTCS game but he won't get film of JB/McEwen until they play in round two. If the winner of the JB/McEwen game doesn't win their first round game then he'll already have film of the region 6 team. I'll say this though, it's a stretch to think he was think that way by the way he talked. It sounded like he was certain that WC would win round 1 and the JB/McEwen winner would also win in round 1. Definitely makes things a little spicy...I like it! Fun, Fun, Fun. This is what its all about!

I listened to the game and either WC has a potent offense or C'wood can't play D. Either way, WC should beat our 4 seed if they play focused. If not, it could spell trouble.

I dont doubt that WC can and probably should beat MTCS or Forrest but...... if Forrest plays like they did earlier in the season against Cascade and Jo Byrns they will get all they want next week if Forrest wins tommorrow night. That is alot of ifs though lol. I suspect the four teams left to face off in the second round will be the top two seeds in each region.

Wonder who he went to see last Friday night ? Could it have been Forrest ? I don't know but I say he had enough film and had seen CW plenty ? Rick takes nothing for granted . That I do know.

Hey Chunkd. I'm coming to the game tonight. Might be a good time to collect on that burger you owe me.

Hey man I looked for you . I seen Wholder but didnt see u. Oh yeah you wouldnt of wanted a burger there anyway ... the REFS were within 30 yards of the grill and stunk it up soo bad a dog wouldnt eat it. /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" /> The REFS had no intention of letting the Trojans win. The Refs just took away a hard faught game of WC. Just to prove my point ...... the first offensive play of the game for CW... we all seen it ,,,, the *()&*(% threw a flag on our END ,, holy COW , when can a end not go down field ,, DUH ! Im too cold to go on any further . Hard hitting game just like i thought . Good Game WC and good luck in the playoffs.

Hey man I looked for you . I seen Wholder but didnt see u. Oh yeah you wouldnt of wanted a burger there anyway ... the REFS were within 30 yards of the grill and stunk it up soo bad a dog wouldnt eat it. /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" /> The REFS had no intention of letting the Trojans win. The Refs just took away a hard faught game of WC. Just to prove my point ...... the first offensive play of the game for CW... we all seen it ,,,, the *()&*(% threw a flag on our END ,, holy COW , when can a end not go down field ,, DUH ! Im too cold to go on any further . Hard hitting game just like i thought . Good Game WC and good luck in the playoffs.

CW - 3 penalties 30 yds

Wayne Co. - 4 penalties 30 yds.

Wayne County has first touchdown called back because of procedure. 40 yd. run by Tyler Rice. Yea pretty obvious.

this is very stereotypical collinwood, they cannot lose.

trash talk, i got a forwarded text from wc player yesterday that was dirty and low, and another about the shirts wc has made that say. it feels good to beat the wood. no pun right. so looks like wc satrted the trash, as usual, i just hope you can sell those shirts to mp or ca.

whoa whoa whoa.....i havent been on here in a few days and to let you no there was a txt sent to a girl from waynesboro first i was with her when she got it........and if you dont believe me i can show you the fone and the times the txt came in.....so this girl (NOT A WC PLAYER) made a lil rhyme of her own and sent it back to her.....it was two girls from each school no players involved you need to get your facts straight before you start pointin fingers.... /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />