DeKalb @ Sycamore

DEKALBFAN

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Do any of yall have a clue how athletic Poteete is? I know you all talk about how great he throws, but wow there is so much more to him. He is fast, and I mean fast. How many quarterbacks return interceptions for touchdowns and return kick offs for big yardage? (Really something I'd like to know) And I've seen him scramble and jump over a whole line and keep going. He cleared a CC defenders head while the defender was still standing upright and just ran off the guys shoulder pads and kept going.

Poteete will not be the most athletic guy on the field tonight. Sycamore has plenty of guys more athletic than Poteete. If carrigan is back he is for sure.

Poteete will not be the most athletic guy on the field tonight. Sycamore has plenty of guys more athletic than Poteete. If carrigan is back he is for sure.

Poteete and the rest of the Tiger defense were a lot more ahtletic than Carrigan. Wasn't Carrigan #21? The score should have been worse than what it was. Another thing that hurt Sycamore they could only run. Did not have to cover Sycamore's #8 because the qb didn't have a chance to throw to him because of DeKalb's defense. Good Game Tigers