WG vs SG

lilmonroe71

• Replies 49
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Rain, rain, and more rain tonight. So give me WG 20, SG 14 in a thiller. Go Buffs, get the job done and get that can back.

I don't care how much it rains WG wins tonight.I don't have any reason just got a good feeling about tonight.I just wish I could put the pads on one more time.WG 27 SG 20!!

I don't care how much it rains WG wins tonight.I don't have any reason just got a good feeling about tonight.I just wish I could put the pads on one more time.WG 27 SG 20!!

that feeling may be some kind of good thing that is what they was giving a sg parent a hard time today... the score being 27-20........lets go buffs bring the can to Mosiem for a season SGHS has had it too long

Oh really, thanks for the info. I had no idea that two teams from the same region got in. How many wild-card playoff teams get in anyway?

They pick five leftovers after the top three in all nine regions are decided...then go through a series of tie-breakers with "quality win(s)" being the big decider. It doesn't matter what class the team is in, just as long as they're a member school and have a winning record.

Way to go Rebs! You played tough and got the job done. The can stays at home!!!!!! /biggrin.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":D" border="0" alt="biggrin.gif" />

Good game WG you played tough too. I wish it hadn't been raining, both teams would have done some things differently on a dry field. But anyway great game to both. Now we need to pray for all those poor moms trying to clean all those brown uniforms, good luck ladies. We know you can do it!

Rebel Pride!

Way to go Rebs! You played tough and got the job done. The can stays at home!!!!!! /biggrin.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":D" border="0" alt="biggrin.gif" />

Good game WG you played tough too. I wish it hadn't been raining, both teams would have done some things differently on a dry field. But anyway great game to both. Now we need to pray for all those poor moms trying to clean all those brown uniforms, good luck ladies. We know you can do it!

Rebel Pride!

Trying to get those white uniforms clean pails nothing in comparison to this:

http://tennessee.coacht.com/boards/index.p...howtopic=182239

May God be with these families and school and give them the strength and comfort that they need to get through this!!!