• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

rollin' rollin' rollin'...

ok folks, let's get it started.

point spread?

what do both teams need to do to win?

corrections from last week's games that need to be addressed?

Point spread = at least 42

what Henry Co. needs to do to win = show up /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

what Northside needs to do to win = have someone lock the bus so HC offense can't go to the game

This is another major mis match. 2A Camden blows out Northside so We will win by at least 42 probably more!!

Some like to say I am full of it and don't know what I am talking about, but I speak the truth. We headed to the Boro!!!!! /hungry.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":hungry:" border="0" alt="hungry.gif" />

Point spread = at least 42

what Henry Co. needs to do to win = show up /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

what Northside needs to do to win = have someone lock the bus so HC offense can't go to the game

This is another major mis match. 2A Camden blows out Northside so We will win by at least 42 probably more!!

Some like to say I am full of it and don't know what I am talking about, but I speak the truth. We headed to the Boro!!!!! /hungry.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":hungry:" border="0" alt="hungry.gif" />

Camdens pulling for Henry County to bring home the gold ball.Been a lot of Camden fans in Paris on Friday nights due to 2 Thursday night games.Next one is Thursday Oct 30 vs Waverly.Go Pats!

Camdens pulling for Henry County to bring home the gold ball.Been a lot of Camden fans in Paris on Friday nights due to 2 Thursday night games.Next one is Thursday Oct 30 vs Waverly.Go Pats!

We appreciate the support from our Benton County brethren! Halloween night will be a good one to come to against Hardin County. But first and most importantly we will deal with Jackson Northside this Friday. Let's keep this train rollin!!!

We appreciate the support from our Benton County brethren! Halloween night will be a good one to come to against Hardin County. But first and most importantly we will deal with Jackson Northside this Friday. Let's keep this train rollin!!!

Adamsville is pulling for you guys too! Myself and a bunch of friends are planning on going to the BORO' to see you guys win the title!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Although it hasnt come up on this thread for all you Henry County fans worried about our "weak" schedule have you ever looked at Maryvilles or Alcoas schedule? The only good team they play is each other and thats early in the season. Check out their scores. Our schedule is fine. Some of our opponents are weak but they are usually strong. It wont hurt us or help us.

I'd just like to point out that Henry County was ranked #1 today in the Tennessean's midstate poll.

I remember playing HC when they were still in 5A, and it's amazing what they've done with that program.

I'd just like to point out that Henry County was ranked #1 today in the Tennessean's midstate poll.

I remember playing HC when they were still in 5A, and it's amazing what they've done with that program.

I wasn't here when things were bad, but the program is certainly on solid ground now.

Although it hasnt come up on this thread for all you Henry County fans worried about our "weak" schedule have you ever looked at Maryvilles or Alcoas schedule? The only good team they play is each other and thats early in the season. Check out their scores. Our schedule is fine. Some of our opponents are weak but they are usually strong. It wont hurt us or help us.

Your point is a valid one, and I totally agree.

I agree with you TRG. When you look at the other 2 teams in Class 4A that are undefeated (Maryville/Sullivan South) they have a stronger strength of (42/27) compared to HCHS (54). All 3 are pouring on the points and all 3 have good defenses. I don't know if schedule will hurt or help any one of these 3 teams for 2008.

Last years NS game with the lights out problem was very strange.

I thought last years game was closer than it should have been. JNS was on a roll coming in last year, and Pats left door open for them.

JNS should be a little fired up this week, losing to Camden for homecoming, they probably have a bad taste from that. Their coach will try to fire them up as a chance to knock of Region leader. Pats need to come out quick (as they have been) and put all that to rest early. At 2-6 with only 93 points scored thru 8 games JNS got a pretty tough job putting points on board against HCHS D.