crockett vs southside

Ratherberacin

• Replies 13
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Giving props to your Cavs on a great game at DHS resulting in a tough loss ..KEEP UP YOUR INTENSITY PLAYING JSS COMING AWAY WITH THE WIN !!!

GO CAVS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

get it done crockett!! dont knw much about jss so no prediction from me /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

Southside has a pretty good team 7-1. They win with all around play. There is no stand out players. Just get it done with the team effort. have been able to run and pass. Pretty balanced. Last yr. SS won 14-12. This year in will be a close game but higher scoring. Im picking SS 28- crocket co 27 It will be a war at the Hawk nest friday! Can't wait. Good luck to both teams. GO Hawks!

Southside has a pretty good team 7-1. They win with all around play. There is no stand out players. Just get it done with the team effort. have been able to run and pass. Pretty balanced. Last yr. SS won 14-12. This year in will be a close game but higher scoring. Im picking SS 28- crocket co 27 It will be a war at the Hawk nest friday! Can't wait. Good luck to both teams. GO Hawks!

Region 6 is not as strong as Region 7. Now i will say that South Side will always bring it because it is a tradition rich program but I am just saying, IF my CAVS had your schedule i think we would be undefeated right now. We were picked to be next to last in our Region and now we are pretty much a shoe in for the play offs. Our region is very unpredictable because there are so many teams that could be a potential front runner.......every year in region six tho.... SS wins region and the rest really doesnt matter because no other teams challenge you. Should be a great game, this rivalry still is not dead. you guys have won the last three meetings......I think its time for a change! CC wins 35-21!

Go Cavs

Region 6 is not as strong as Region 7. Now i will say that South Side will always bring it because it is a tradition rich program but I am just saying, IF my CAVS had your schedule i think we would be undefeated right now. We were picked to be next to last in our Region and now we are pretty much a shoe in for the play offs. Our region is very unpredictable because there are so many teams that could be a potential front runner.......every year in region six tho.... SS wins region and the rest really doesnt matter because no other teams challenge you. Should be a great game, this rivalry still is not dead. you guys have won the last three meetings......I think its time for a change! CC wins 35-21!

Go Cavs

/thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" /> 35 to 14 CC dnt like predicting cuz i dnt have a taste for crow....had a hunch had to predict!!

Go Cavs

Wow 37-7 Southside kicked Crocket co. butt tonite. Not going to rub it in to much. Just get tired of hearing 7-3a so much better than 6-3a. Southside would contend for the 7-3a region title. Good luck cavs! Go 8-1 Hawks!!!

Wow 37-7 Southside kicked Crocket co. butt tonite. Not going to rub it in to much. Just get tired of hearing 7-3a so much better than 6-3a. Southside would contend for the 7-3a region title. Good luck cavs! Go 8-1 Hawks!!!

Jackson SS would win 7-3A!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! What I like about the Hawks and the fans is that they don't talk much trash at all they just get the job done. Very Humble!!!! /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />