East Hickman at Hickman.

eaglepride

East gets there first win and now they thank they can beat us? THATS FUNNY!!! (HICKMAN 56 east 0) We will do to you as you did our middle school. I feel sorry for you guys!

doubleclapstep go back to your Dream World.

its called confidence. If East defense plays like they did last week, Bulldogs could be in trouble. I am glad you all in the soon to be ghost town think you are going to walk all over us. Keep thinking that, East has more to prove . The first win has came.... anything can happen.

• Replies 76
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

from the sounds of your name( doubleclapstep)you must be a cheerleader. if i was you i would take a sick day friday and not come an cheer for your eagles because there want be much for you to cheer about. everybody keeps saying we are winning because we still have east kids. there not east kids, they know which side of the county is the best and the best to live in (729).

YOU must think BIG of yourself. I really hate to think that we are from the same county with that kind of talk. We have our 1st win and that meant alot to our guys. We will play our best and that is all that we ask out of our kids. I dont see a lesson for Coach Jones to learn other than YOU have a really big mouth and like to talk the big talk.

Go Eagles!!!!! Give it your best!!!!!!

Please dont tell me that East thinks they have a prayer? My son will be running the ball down thier throats ALL NIGHT. Coach Jones will learn his lesson once and for all ! This is my long awaited getback night to watch.......!

If you live on the upper end you are from East without East there would not be Sowell. Hows that for East!!!!!

from the sounds of your name( doubleclapstep)you must be a cheerleader. if i was you i would take a sick day friday and not come an cheer for your eagles because there want be much for you to cheer about. everybody keeps saying we are winning because we still have east kids. there not east kids, they know which side of the county is the best and the best to live in (729).

Please dont tell me that East thinks they have a prayer? My son will be running the ball down thier throats ALL NIGHT. Coach Jones will learn his lesson once and for all ! This is my long awaited getback night to watch.......!

Do not take what this fool says to heart. Yes ..... i think Bulldogs will win big, yes ........i hope bulldogs win..........but no get back........ This guy making this statement, is a moron. I think i know who it is..... and I have no love for the guy. He played in Centerville way back in the day and is living through his kid and trying to promote his kid as a "force" on the team, moving ( claims to have moved) from East to Centerville . Now he hates East coach........lol wish you guys had him back. Real headache.

Hey appreciate that. I think I know who it is also and yes he is living through his kid. You can keep him!! Thanks

Do not take what this fool says to heart. Yes ..... i think Bulldogs will win big, yes ........i hope bulldogs win..........but no get back........ This guy making this statement, is a moron. I think i know who it is..... and I have no love for the guy. He played in Centerville way back in the day and is living through his kid and trying to promote his kid as a "force" on the team, moving ( claims to have moved) from East to Centerville . Now he hates East coach........lol wish you guys had him back. Real headache.

It wont be long before Centerville is a ghost town. So the 729 as you say is on a dowward spiral.........Most of your Main players are from East......go figure. The 729 is such a good place.......... maybe if your a drug dealer , dopehead, or psycho.... you can commit the crime and the School leaders can still find a way for you to play.......... boy what a place! ! ! you all stand for such good things......... and hide behind that church.......Wonder why Swenson left????? . Not a cheerleader...........just cheer for the Eagles. All I can say is be ready..... Coach Jones will have a plan in place. East may just stun the Bullfrogs.

hickman county will win very big iam not going to even put a guss on the hickman county score

I hope Hickman thinks they are going to hang them points like you do........ East will be playing 100% . Sowell is out, ( we all know where he is from ) . Hey why dont Hickman coach get some kahounas and bench all the kids on his team from East and prove a point that Centerville rules in Football? The times they are a changin.

I hope Hickman thinks they are going to hang them points like you do........ East will be playing 100% . Sowell is out, ( we all know where he is from ) . Hey why dont Hickman coach get some kahounas and bench all the kids on his team from East and prove a point that Centerville rules in Football? The times they are a changin.

if all his good players are from east and they play at hickman county then he is doing what alot of good bigger programs do and that is recrute just like alco, riverdal, goodpasture and so on dont go cry about it you just have to buckel down and go beat um i mean lets look at thi east hickman is on the rise hickman county is on the fall so ..........

Please dont tell me that you have stopped talking about how good your son is and figured out how to operate a computer ????. Glad you left East hickman to follow your calling. East Hickman is so much quieter and peaceful without you ! I hardly doubt your son will be the instrument used to beat East. East can pull this one.........watch and see.

if all his good players are from east and they play at hickman county then he is doing what alot of good bigger programs do and that is recrute just like alco, riverdal, goodpasture and so on dont go cry about it you just have to buckel down and go beat um i mean lets look at thi east hickman is on the rise hickman county is on the fall so ..........

there was no recruiting involved, the rising Juniors and Seniors were given the option when the new School opened. This is the last year Centerville will have the East players on thier roster. East is getting ready to Explode onto the Football map. Holler at me in 2 or 3 years and see.