East Hickman at Hickman.

eaglepride

• Replies 76
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I guess you think we are all idiots? Do you expect us to believe that you are living in Centerville? Give me a break /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" /> /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" /> , what you are doing is cheating, plain and simple. I really Hope the TSSAA looks into it, but if you are not caught then you have to live with what you know, what goes around comes around.. You did not get your way at East so you went back to Centerville, plain and simple. Coach Jones is way above, /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" /> not even close to your level of class ,so we shall not entertain that, I dont want to get into name calling . But your dad wants to trash talk Coach Jones as you have, come to ones face and say it.

[/quote....

I never said i live in centerville...I have a nice huge house all to myself...my parents do however live in centerville....just drive down grays bend and you will see....And honestly we dont care about Coach Jones and we arent trash talking anyone grow up....

ok first of all whoever you are you cant spell so if your going to post things on the internet try to spell them correctly so you dont make yourself look like an idiot....Discipline.... does not have an "A" in it... and since you apparently lack spelling & vocabulary skills let me refresh your memory on what DISCIPLINE means activity, exercise, or a regimen that develops or improves a skill; training: ....So I'm pretty sure my brother doesn't lack discipline since he's been playing since he was 5. He just doesn't respect ignorance. To get respect you must first earn it!!!!! AND YEA WERE LOUD but, we can be!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Its a free country the last time I checked.... They do say my brothers name over the intercom quite a bit.....so who are you cheering for just be listening for his name you will hear it along with my mother screaming because she is a proud parent.......Maybe you should cheer for your team they might actually build some confidence in your players after your coach is done smashing them down.. Children respond to positive behavior....cheering for your child is positive behavior.

It always does my heart good to see someone who cannot spell trying to be the English teacher. thesister, before you talk about another's spelling, break out a dictionary and check your own.

I could say a lot more about the state of football in Hickman County, many of the personalities named in earlier posts, and the deluded souls who think Centerville is Nirvana - but it's probably better not to go down that road.

Why don't you enlighten me then, Einstein! We all know that Hole-in-the-wall is the unequivocal intelligence capital of the world!

I think that we all established that bob is either not from Hole-in-the-wall or unwanted by us. There is no need for you to take shots at us because some small minded person that you can mentally dominated makes a stupid statement.

I think that we all established that bob is either not from Hole-in-the-wall or unwanted by us. There is no need for you to take shots at us because some small minded person that you can mentally dominated makes a stupid statement.

Duly noted. And thanks for the "back-handed" compliment. /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />