East Hickman at Hickman.

eaglepride

Lets face it east will get beat how bad only Coach Patterson know. Eventually east probably will take over and win and few but first it has to be a little more even. Would someone tell me all the awesome east players on our team outside of Sowell, Bam Bam, CRabtreee which stays hurt more than he plays, most of the rest of these boys played Centerville Jr Pro Together. We will have a good team next year also then it gets alittle dicey. Good luck east the rest of the year and congrats on your win but remember before you get so fired up it was Loretta and everyone has beaten them more soundly than you guys.

DJ your Quarterback is From Fairview . And there were 2 twins that are very good , also from East ( I think they are named victory), dont they help with your wins ? Sowell, East, Nave, East , Tidwell, East And Crabtree ,if you count him also from East Take all these kids out of the mix and what does that leave you? yup you ridin on coat tails .I went to East a long time ago and still follow the guys ,i went to school with. I hope East beats you all. you dont deserve to win.

• Replies 76
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

DJ your Quarterback is From Fairview . And there were 2 twins that are very good , also from East ( I think they are named victory), dont they help with your wins ? Sowell, East, Nave, East , Tidwell, East And Crabtree ,if you count him also from East Take all these kids out of the mix and what does that leave you? yup you ridin on coat tails .I went to East a long time ago and still follow the guys ,i went to school with. I hope East beats you all. you dont deserve to win.

who did east beat

no.....DJ LIVED in your illustrious town for a while.....his mom is from Cville and he has far more ties here than in Fairview.....some of you folks have this narrowed down to a fine art.....I suppose that if a kid is not from the Cville city limits that it makes them a transplant.....if you took every kid off your team that is not from the immediate metropolis that is "East", how many would you be left with.....and you just thought you had been getting beat badly...what if you lost all the "non-East" boys.....ugly would not even come close to what would be happening to you.....and just how is it that the Dawgs don't "deserve" to win? .....should we feel sorry for the boys in blue and just lay down and let them win? if that is what you are hoping for then its gonna be a long, long night.....but, of course you won't be at the EH HC game....you will be watching that POWERHOUSE Fairview team....if my team was not doing any better than yours was, I think I would just keep my pie hole shut /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

This thread is cracking me up! East gets there first win in almost two full seasons and suddenly they are the team to beat! I wouldn't be real confident if my team's motto was "Wait 2 or 3 years and then come see me!".

I have been reading your posts for two seasons now. What's with all the hate you have for HC?

Not hate, other than I hate to see the new kid on the block (East) get bullied by their former teammates at Hickman County. Just calling it like it is on the 4A numbers. That's nobody's fault at Hickman County, but it does skew the results a little and then to rub East's nose in it? Give me a break. Next year East and Hickman will on a level playing field from a talent distribution standpoint. True or False?

Not hate, other than I hate to see the new kid on the block (East) get bullied by their former teammates at Hickman County. Just calling it like it is on the 4A numbers. That's nobody's fault at Hickman County, but it does skew the results a little and then to rub East's nose in it? Give me a break. Next year East and Hickman will on a level playing field from a talent distribution standpoint. True or False?

We didn't choose who was put in our Region. We have to play East. Do you suggest we lie down and let them run all over us? Who is rubbing it in their face? It seems to me that they were the first on here talking about how they were going to beat HC, etc. They sound awfully cocky for a 1-17 team. Disagree? I understand the "advantage" HC has now. But it is what it is. Play with the hand you were dealt and quit belly-aching. You have been whining about disadvantages/advantages ever since I have been on here. Quit crying and play the game!

True very true......... One thing I can say is I am so glad we ( the evil East folks ) dont ever have to go to centerville for anything except to future games, which I say from here on out will be 99% East pounding of Centerville . Hickman may win this game......but East will win in the long run , and they also have something Centerville does not have.............CLASS. I guess thats why ole Crabapple went back to the armpit he came from....... he needs to be at his level, and you folks must listen to his stories. Who asked Centerville to lay down ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? bring all you got.......we can take it baby trust me.....................

We didn't choose who was put in our Region. We have to play East. Do you suggest we lie down and let them run all over us? Who is rubbing it in their face? It seems to me that they were the first on here talking about how they were going to beat HC, etc. They sound awfully cocky for a 1-17 team. Disagree? I understand the "advantage" HC has now. But it is what it is. Play with the hand you were dealt and quit belly-aching. You have been whining about disadvantages/advantages ever since I have been on here. Quit crying and play the game!

Advantages/disadvantages are the most popular topics on this forum. Public or private, open zoned or closed zone. East sounds cocky? Dropping from 4A to 2A and playing with mostly the same kids in your junior and senior classes wasn't exactly a dose of humble pie for you guys.

While I've enjoyed this region the past 2 years, let's face it, it was a region in transition. Loretto and Richland will drop down a class next year as their numbers dropped. East will start getting East zoned players and the same for Hickman and there will be a truer measure of team strength. Lewis County is the same old consistent model that they've always been. Harpeth and Fairview will be gone. It is what it is, true, but what it is isn't exactly the model that you would draw up for a 2A region. Better than being in the ABC region. I'm not complaining. /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" /> Our seniors next year will be in their 3rd region in 4 years. It's hard to explain to the uninitiated which games are important region games and which are not when the regions keep moving around. I'm glad the next move will be a 4 year move hopefully.

I hope East and Hickman County will be on Harpeth's out of region schedule after this year. They have the potential to be good rivalry games and the drive's not bad.

I must be missing something here.....all of a sudden, this thread has become a written episode of "Cops".....why don't you guys that want to talk about that mess go on to the Hickman County Sheriff's website and roll on all these criminals....apparently you informants know who all of these thugs are, so why don't you do us all a favor, drop a dime and turn these degenerates in....as far as the football game this Friday.....for those who think the Eagles have a chance, PLEASE, put down the mind altering drugs....I am glad you guys got your first win under your belt and I generally will pull for East except for when they play the Dawgs....your time to beat the Dawgs may be coming in the future, but this is the present....it ain't happening....and by the way, Friday's beat-down will be just the beginning....wait til basketball season....it could get really, really ugly....and one last thing, I understand that when the East kids split from HCHS, that the ISS and Alternative school numbers went drastically down....doesn't take Einstein to figure that one out.....if you don't believe me, ask someone at the school in the know....they will tell you the same thing

Basketball will be ugly.....lol....................... East cannot contend with the CENTERVILLE BALLERS!!!

You fools never change. I am so glad I got out of there. Just jealousy im sure. I got it and you dont...... HA but thats ok I will be smileing when the day is over. I cant wait till friday. Your coach never give anybody a fair chance. You think your so bad , say something to me at the game..

dragster.....i have no doubt that you and I are pulling for the same team to win and I can appreciate that....but, I can't understand why you would come on here with all the animosity you have toward East....no doubt, there is plenty of rivalry without having to throw out insults and dares.....if but nothing else, what do you think this is gonna do to your son, whether he cares or not....he is a really good player and does a great job for us.....but, with the way you are talking, the only thing that you are accomplishing is getting the entire East community to hate your son, and that is a shame....it is obvious that everyone on here knows who you are.....why in the world would you do what you are doing? I feel sorry for your son....it seems to me that you need to spend less time on coachT and more time on some other website looking for some therapy....someone said it right.....vicarious living is no living at all....take a muscle relaxer and chill out....

True very true......... One thing I can say is I am so glad we ( the evil East folks ) dont ever have to go to centerville for anything except to future games, which I say from here on out will be 99% East pounding of Centerville . Hickman may win this game......but East will win in the long run , and they also have something Centerville does not have.............CLASS. I guess thats why ole Crabapple went back to the armpit he came from....... he needs to be at his level, and you folks must listen to his stories. Who asked Centerville to lay down ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? bring all you got.......we can take it baby trust me.....................

we have no doubt you can take it....you sure have had plenty of experience /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />