East Hickman at Hickman.

eaglepride

And I'm sure your son loves you posting crap like that. I digress. How dare I say something like that to a man(I guess over the age of 40) with such a fulfilling life in which a high school football game is "long awaited?" But shouldn't a game against a team like Marshall Co. or Lewis Co. be long awaited. I mean those are good teams that you should strive to be as good as...oh wait they beat yall. Good luck to all, especially to those like dragster that trash talk brand new teams! On a message board! Big Man!

/roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" /> First of all the people on this thing should probably invest more time in their childs academic lives than on CoachT worrying about a stupid rivalry that will never end.....Honestly, People you should probably stop pretending to be something their not too. So to whoever posted the Above thing Dragster....why are you pretending to be a person your not. Please grow up!!!! I guess its because your trying to relive your former glory days....maybe you stunk at football in high school quite honestly i dont know and dont care. Centerville is going to beat the Eagles simply because they are better. I have no child in this I'm just a sister and I guess you can probably guess who my brother is....We are all Hickman County!!!! But whoever Dragster is stop posting lies on this dumb thing and get a life.. I find it rather funny that people have time to sit around and talk about my family and pretend like they are one of us. My father has very little computer skills whatsoever he couldnt post something on here if he wanted to. Man people should seriously read their bibles when it says that all liars shall have their part in the lake of fire. This crap is so childish its just football. And as soon as your child graduates it will be over unless they play in college. And any parent that wants there child to excel knows that they need a positive environment and to be happy. If your child isnt happy somewhere wouldnt you do what is needed to be done to rectify the problem. The school splitting was the craziest thing in the world so many kids were confused and didnt know what they were getting into. Just because my family can afford to have an OFFICE IN LYLES and RELOCATE to CENTERVILLE doesnt mean people should hate us. My brother was extremely unhappy at the new high school in every aspect not just sports and not just because of football. Before you judge someone you should get the whole story and then when you have the facts go you can go run your mouth like a child. Seems to me like a lot of parents are reliving their lives through their children by joining them in this high school drama. My father does not care what is posted on here and will not create an account if you have something to say to him he is always at the games you can find him & talk to him. GROW UP and START WORRYING ABOUT YOUR OWN FAMILIES... OH and whoever said EAST HAD CLASS HAS NEVER BEEN ANY FUTHER THAN THE HICKMAN COUNTY LINE....Hello Cool Springs or Franklin or Brentwood is CLASS its most definitely not EAST...AND GRAYS BEND IS WHERE WE ARE FROM..........Oh my goodness people make me laugh..... Crabtree's Sister......[[= /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

• Replies 76
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Before you go off spouting about something you need to do your research. a few years ago Hickman County Middle School had more Drug infractions and incidents than any other school.........yes moron, any other school in Mid Tenn.including high schools. Ask the good doctor, Tennessean does not lie, stats are there do a little research. But i forgot you are "LUDAWG" . As far as the drug thing.......you know " fool" what is being talked about......... Whos your daddy ?????????? Coach Jones runs a class program, the whiners such as crabapple want to make thier own rules and that does not fly .Drugs in East program is not welcome. Thugs not welcome, gangstas not welcome. I am behind that mindframe 100% .

whoever you are Coach Jones is an idiot...And everyone knows there are more drugs in east. My friend works at the alternative school i think he said one kid was from centerville. Wake up and realize the truth... And my brother is not a whiner i bet he could beat you whoever you are any day....GROW UP!!!! and get a life...

whoever you are Coach Jones is an idiot...And everyone knows there are more drugs in east. My friend works at the alternative school i think he said one kid was from centerville. Wake up and realize the truth... And my brother is not a whiner i bet he could beat you whoever you are any day....GROW UP!!!! and get a life...

your just as loud as you mom . same result though when she screams COME ON JAMES, everybody looks ,then looks who they are sitting by and just laughs. As far as more kids being in alternative school its because our teachers and coaches care more , they dont have star football players passing ther bag of goodies to a less talented team mate to take the rap. your brother is a Great player just lacks disapline.

I just can't understand why everybody is running down one school or the other. I was an assistant coach at East Middle in 2005 and I coached some of the guys that are on both teams (i.e. Scott Sowell, Justin "Tater" Jennette, Brandon Tidwell, both Frazier boys, Josey Victory, and Austin Lehman, and that is just to name a few). The one thing that is a definate is that a team with the word Hickman in their name is going to win and I don't care who wins as long as there is SPORTSMANSHIP FROM BOTH TEAMS AND FANS. Why hasn't anybody thought about having a traveling trophy with an in county rivalry instead of having it with a county and team that really has NO CLASS and that is Lewis County. Does anybody else agree with me? I will not be cheering for either team and I will not be wearing red or blue. I will say this though, everybody from both sides of the county knows who will win on Friday and if it doesn't happen then everybody if you are an East fan or a Centerville fan will be shocked. And another thing for East Hickman to remember is next week you guys go to LEWIS "WE WATER OUR FIELD 30 MINUTES BEFORE THE GAME" COUNTY and I personally hope that East puts a butt kicking the size of Godzilla on the ladies in Panther Country. Everybody show some respect we are all from the same county and it's time that everybody remembers that.

/roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" /> First of all the people on this thing should probably invest more time in their childs academic lives than on CoachT worrying about a stupid rivalry that will never end.....Honestly, People you should probably stop pretending to be something their not too. So to whoever posted the Above thing Dragster....why are you pretending to be a person your not. Please grow up!!!! I guess its because your trying to relive your former glory days....maybe you stunk at football in high school quite honestly i dont know and dont care. Centerville is going to beat the Eagles simply because they are better. I have no child in this I'm just a sister and I guess you can probably guess who my brother is....We are all Hickman County!!!! But whoever Dragster is stop posting lies on this dumb thing and get a life.. I find it rather funny that people have time to sit around and talk about my family and pretend like they are one of us. My father has very little computer skills whatsoever he couldnt post something on here if he wanted to. Man people should seriously read their bibles when it says that all liars shall have their part in the lake of fire. This crap is so childish its just football. And as soon as your child graduates it will be over unless they play in college. And any parent that wants there child to excel knows that they need a positive environment and to be happy. If your child isnt happy somewhere wouldnt you do what is needed to be done to rectify the problem. The school splitting was the craziest thing in the world so many kids were confused and didnt know what they were getting into. Just because my family can afford to have an OFFICE IN LYLES and RELOCATE to CENTERVILLE doesnt mean people should hate us. My brother was extremely unhappy at the new high school in every aspect not just sports and not just because of football. Before you judge someone you should get the whole story and then when you have the facts go you can go run your mouth like a child. Seems to me like a lot of parents are reliving their lives through their children by joining them in this high school drama. My father does not care what is posted on here and will not create an account if you have something to say to him he is always at the games you can find him & talk to him. GROW UP and START WORRYING ABOUT YOUR OWN FAMILIES... OH and whoever said EAST HAD CLASS HAS NEVER BEEN ANY FUTHER THAN THE HICKMAN COUNTY LINE....Hello Cool Springs or Franklin or Brentwood is CLASS its most definitely not EAST...AND GRAYS BEND IS WHERE WE ARE FROM..........Oh my goodness people make me laugh..... Crabtree's Sister......[[= /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

That was a great post thesister. For anybody from East that hasn't been to a Hickman County game this year it has become a great atmosphere for high school football. We now have people that ride their motorcycles to the games and they rev up the engines when the team runs out of the banner. Also the crowd is in the game every game, well except the Lewis County game. The crowd just seemed dead. I don't care if either team is getting beat by 100, get behind your team from opening kickoff until the final seconds run off of the clock.

Advantages/disadvantages are the most popular topics on this forum. Public or private, open zoned or closed zone. East sounds cocky? Dropping from 4A to 2A and playing with mostly the same kids in your junior and senior classes wasn't exactly a dose of humble pie for you guys.

While I've enjoyed this region the past 2 years, let's face it, it was a region in transition. Loretto and Richland will drop down a class next year as their numbers dropped. East will start getting East zoned players and the same for Hickman and there will be a truer measure of team strength. Lewis County is the same old consistent model that they've always been. Harpeth and Fairview will be gone. It is what it is, true, but what it is isn't exactly the model that you would draw up for a 2A region. Better than being in the ABC region. I'm not complaining. /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" /> Our seniors next year will be in their 3rd region in 4 years. It's hard to explain to the uninitiated which games are important region games and which are not when the regions keep moving around. I'm glad the next move will be a 4 year move hopefully.

I hope East and Hickman County will be on Harpeth's out of region schedule after this year. They have the potential to be good rivalry games and the drive's not bad.

So we should have stayed in 4A in a region with Hillsboro, Maplewood, Stratford, etc? You would have recommended that if you were on our school board? Success often breeds jealousy. And you, my friend, are jealous of the success we have had. Enough on that subject.

Why do you feel you are done in our region? I thought the region might stay together minus Richland and Loretto. Add maybe Cheatham Co. and Waverly? I don't know. Would be interested to hear your perspective. I don't feel bad about high jacking this worthless thread.

your just as loud as you mom . same result though when she screams COME ON JAMES, everybody looks ,then looks who they are sitting by and just laughs. As far as more kids being in alternative school its because our teachers and coaches care more , they dont have star football players passing ther bag of goodies to a less talented team mate to take the rap. your brother is a Great player just lacks disapline.

ok first of all whoever you are you cant spell so if your going to post things on the internet try to spell them correctly so you dont make yourself look like an idiot....Discipline.... does not have an "A" in it... and since you apparently lack spelling & vocabulary skills let me refresh your memory on what DISCIPLINE means activity, exercise, or a regimen that develops or improves a skill; training: ....So I'm pretty sure my brother doesn't lack discipline since he's been playing since he was 5. He just doesn't respect ignorance. To get respect you must first earn it!!!!! AND YEA WERE LOUD but, we can be!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Its a free country the last time I checked.... They do say my brothers name over the intercom quite a bit.....so who are you cheering for just be listening for his name you will hear it along with my mother screaming because she is a proud parent.......Maybe you should cheer for your team they might actually build some confidence in your players after your coach is done smashing them down.. Children respond to positive behavior....cheering for your child is positive behavior.

So we should have stayed in 4A in a region with Hillsboro, Maplewood, Stratford, etc? You would have recommended that if you were on our school board? Success often breeds jealousy. And you, my friend, are jealous of the success we have had. Enough on that subject.

Why do you feel you are done in our region? I thought the region might stay together minus Richland and Loretto. Add maybe Cheatham Co. and Waverly? I don't know. Would be interested to hear your perspective. I don't feel bad about high jacking this worthless thread.

Oh no! I was ecstatic that Hickman and East Hickman are 2 2A schools rather than one 4A one. We'd still be playing CPA and Goodpasture on Friday nights if you guys hadn't split! I love 2A football and the community feel and this is from a guy that graduated from Columbia Central. We moved to Cheatham County to get away from big schools and one sport athletes. My only complaint/gripe/whine is that Hickman County has skewed numbers and thus skewed results for 2007-2008. That is not their fault as I've stated many times. In reality, East could have started with a JV program and not joined the region for a couple of years. I applaud them for taking their lumps and diving in. It's not as personal as you make it out to be. There is no good answer, but it all works itself out starting next season. The East and Hickman County rivalry is not going away ever and that's a good thing. Harpeth/Cheatham/Sycamore all have heated rivalries and for basketball in particular, you better have a seat during the JV games or you won't get in the gym.

Harpeth, Cheatham, Waverly, Fairview, Stewart, Montgomery Central and Creekwood are proposed to be in their own region starting next year. It's not set in stone, but as these teams are all long time baseball and basketball rivals, it would make a lot of sense. I'm supposing that Hickman, East Hickman, Lewis, Giles, Marshall, Page and Spring Hill will be in the southern middle Tennessee region and that Richland and Loretto will be in a 1A(2A next year) region with Mt. Pleasant, Cornersville and those guys. It will all be determined Nov. 13th, but I don't look for Harpeth and Hickman County to be in the same region next year.

Oh no! I was ecstatic that Hickman and East Hickman are 2 2A schools rather than one 4A one. We'd still be playing CPA and Goodpasture on Friday nights if you guys hadn't split! I love 2A football and the community feel and this is from a guy that graduated from Columbia Central. We moved to Cheatham County to get away from big schools and one sport athletes. My only complaint/gripe/whine is that Hickman County has skewed numbers and thus skewed results for 2007-2008. That is not their fault as I've stated many times. In reality, East could have started with a JV program and not joined the region for a couple of years. I applaud them for taking their lumps and diving in. It's not as personal as you make it out to be. There is no good answer, but it all works itself out starting next season. The East and Hickman County rivalry is not going away ever and that's a good thing. Harpeth/Cheatham/Sycamore all have heated rivalries and for basketball in particular, you better have a seat during the JV games or you won't get in the gym.

Harpeth, Cheatham, Waverly, Fairview, Stewart, Montgomery Central and Creekwood are proposed to be in their own region starting next year. It's not set in stone, but as these teams are all long time baseball and basketball rivals, it would make a lot of sense. I'm supposing that Hickman, East Hickman, Lewis, Giles, Marshall, Page and Spring Hill will be in the southern middle Tennessee region and that Richland and Loretto will be in a 1A(2A next year) region with Mt. Pleasant, Cornersville and those guys. It will all be determined Nov. 13th, but I don't look for Harpeth and Hickman County to be in the same region next year.

Now I'm confused, how are 4A schools and 3A schools going to be in the same region? Giles, Marshall, Page, Spring Hill, Montgomery Cent. and Creekwood are all 4A next season. Harpeth, HC, East Hickman, Cheatham, Waverly, Fairview, Stewart, and Lewis are all 3A next season. I don't understand your scenario.

I guess you think we are all idiots? Do you expect us to believe that you are living in Centerville? Give me a break /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" /> /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" /> , what you are doing is cheating, plain and simple. I really Hope the TSSAA looks into it, but if you are not caught then you have to live with what you know, what goes around comes around.. You did not get your way at East so you went back to Centerville, plain and simple. Coach Jones is way above, /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" /> not even close to your level of class ,so we shall not entertain that, I dont want to get into name calling . But your dad wants to trash talk Coach Jones as you have, come to ones face and say it.

Now I'm confused, how are 4A schools and 3A schools going to be in the same region? Giles, Marshall, Page, Spring Hill, Montgomery Cent. and Creekwood are all 4A next season. Harpeth, HC, East Hickman, Cheatham, Waverly, Fairview, Stewart, and Lewis are all 3A next season. I don't understand your scenario.

It shows how much brainpower is churning there in Centerville.

First of all I know kids on both sides of the playing field this week, I care about both , Dont want to see any injuries, and hope for a good game. To the sister, I am not going to mention a name because it may not be you?????? I know your dad and like him as well, unfortunatly many people dont. But to be honest you got to look at the whole picture here, all this stuff on here is just nameless people posting opinions. What has happened, your dad brought on himself, I know for a fact he has been telling people exactly the same things being posted on here, and I say " so what" , and your comment about Coach Jones reassures your feelings, I will bet the farm you do not even know Coach Jones. But you are extending your feelings on what you have heard.. Dont get your feelings hurt when the card is played. Please dont talk about Reading Bibles as you are taking your shots as well. Just have fun with it and hope for a fun game. Remember we are all Hickman county, we can pick on each other.......but I have seen time and time again, East and Centerville have each others back on here , and the field when it is a NON Hickman county folk talking smack.