• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

mcminn vs knox catholic. dyersburg vs david lipscomb

knox catholic vs dyersburg

dyersburg state champs.

"THE LEGEND IS BACK"

I dunno about this....I am pulling for D-burg since I live in the county, BUT those East TN teams are rich in tradition and they execute to a "T" for the most part, DL has always been VERY fundamentally sound...they don't make many mistakes at ALL. I am personally not a huge Counce fan.....but he CAN coach......I PULL for the KIDS PLAYING. Legend???? Not yet....need to fill up that trophy case /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

so Haywood beating Dyersburg was just a fluke?? Are you kidding me..i dunno if the trojans will even make it past Sheffield

Haywood beating Dyersburg was not a fluke. It was a hard fought game and Haywood came out on top. The Trojans will have all they want this week against Sheffield, they are loaded with talent. I hope the Tomcats and Trojans both win so we can have a rematch from earlier in the season.

Go Trojans!!!

Just go ahead and send that trophy on over to region 2 since we have pretty much owned it for the past 7 years anyway.

well i think region 5 will go ahead and take their chances assuming they did take it from you last year.. and fulton didnt see the playoffs. i dont think any team in region 2 is good enough to beat lipscomb or giles county.