7AAA

spartaman

I just got home...I enjoyed 2 ball games tonight unfortunatly we lost tonight...My girls played hard tonight but it seemed like we was out of synch it was kinda Like when Anne Marie Lanning was here and everyone as soon as they recieved the ball was looking for her so they could give the ball to her except we didnt seem to know what we wanted to do with the ball TO ME it looked like we did to much THINKING instead of playing i thought we played hard but tenative...we would get a few good shots off but they wouldnt fall for us Cookeville is really tought to beat at home I am not sure of the last time we went up there and won maybe some of you historians can help me out with that...

I am proud of the girls although we came up short they played hard all the way to the end and never gave up and by the end of the year they will finish a game like this...

Natalie did play but she didnt play much and when came off the court she had a very noticable limp so I am concerend for her (my son is battleing a leg injury as well so they have been going to the trainer together lol)so hopefuly she will be ok by friday if not i would imagine unless she is 100% she wont play friday...and will the helton girl (i think that is her name big girl)ever graduate what is she like a 5th year SR lol seems like she has been there FOREVER LOL SHE plays hard and is very good

• Replies 941
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

To answer your question about Helton, she is a senior and a signee with UTC and a good player as you observed. Riverdale did beat Cookeville in Cookeville I believe 2 years ago but I'll have to find the information on it. My observation was if Helton played well, Cookeville would win. I hadn't figured on Johnson scoring that many points. As you know there is another game the second half. Appreciate the information.

I just got home...I enjoyed 2 ball games tonight unfortunatly we lost tonight...My girls played hard tonight but it seemed like we was out of synch it was kinda Like when Anne Marie Lanning was here and everyone as soon as they recieved the ball was looking for her so they could give the ball to her except we didnt seem to know what we wanted to do with the ball TO ME it looked like we did to much THINKING instead of playing i thought we played hard but tenative...we would get a few good shots off but they wouldnt fall for us Cookeville is really tought to beat at home I am not sure of the last time we went up there and won maybe some of you historians can help me out with that...

I am proud of the girls although we came up short they played hard all the way to the end and never gave up and by the end of the year they will finish a game like this...

Natalie did play but she didnt play much and when came off the court she had a very noticable limp so I am concerend for her (my son is battleing a leg injury as well so they have been going to the trainer together lol)so hopefuly she will be ok by friday if not i would imagine unless she is 100% she wont play friday...and will the helton girl (i think that is her name big girl)ever graduate what is she like a 5th year SR lol seems like she has been there FOREVER LOL SHE plays hard and is very good

I felt the same about Ann Marie. As much as I loved to watch her play, and still do, I was glad to see her go. /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

Maybe we can meet when we play in the boro.

I felt the same about Ann Marie. As much as I loved to watch her play, and still do, I was glad to see her go. /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

Maybe we can meet when we play in the boro.

LOL it seemed like Anne Maries time was short LOL

when we play you again i would be glad to meet you...Many Riverdale fans know who i am so if we dont get in touch just ask around...

Warren/Blackman

War.

10 Bowman 12

20 King 7

21martin 4

11Roller 1

31Smith 3

34Wood 4

Bla.

21Bailey 4

20Campell 15

32Cox 2

10Hall 10

34Norris 8

33Nowlin 3

11Overton 4

25Smith 4

Cookeville/Riverdale

Cook.

12Brooks 8

3Edgington 3

15Helton 16

20Johnson 19

11Odle 6

River.

0Azor 9

24Barbee 11

21Haslip 13

23Henry 2

12Jernigan 3

25lanning 5

44Orman 6

White/Siegel

Wh.

Yslas 13

Randolph 2

Page 3

Delaney 16

Daniels 18

Siegel

0Burns 1

Cason 11

Chapman 11

Connell 11

lebanon/Oakland

Elie 21

Hudson 2

Jennings 7

McDarnaki 2

Peyton 5

Porter 2

Stafford 4

Williams 5

Oak. Cook 7

Elrod 8

Randolph 11

Roper 8

Staltz 2

NO Please !!1 Everyone Please !!! sit down, sit down !!! The all- insightful "swami" is here for week one of district play and has all the winners picked for Tuesday night's game !!!1 Lebanon will go into Oakland and Elie and Company will take care of business on the road, winning by 6- 8 points. My Lady Pioneers will go on the road to Blackman and will find the Host team to be a little too strong and will lose by 8-12 points. The Siegel Stars will invade White County and ruin the Lady Warriors perfect season, beating them by 3 points in a great game. And finally in the game of the night The Lady Riverdale Warriors will travel to Cookeville and pull out a 4-5 point win . Should be a great start to the season, The "SWAMI" has spoken !!! Read em and weep.

The "swami"s crystal ball needs a little adjusting after last night's games, going 2-2. Really missed on the White County-Siegel game, but I should have known better to bet against that senior laden group of gals from white County. As far as the Riverdale - Cookeville game, it was really too close to call with the caliber of players on both squads. But, all and all, I thought it was a great opening night for our district and it looks like this will be one hard season of predicting games for the old "swami" with so many even teams this year. Congrats to "Airball" on his picks going 3-1. The "swami" will be back Thursday and will try to do better on Friday's game. The "SWAMI" has spoken !!!!!

The "swami"s crystal ball needs a little adjusting after last night's games, going 2-2. Really missed on the White County-Siegel game, but I should have known better to bet against that senior laden group of gals from white County. As far as the Riverdale - Cookeville game, it was really too close to call with the caliber of players on both squads. But, all and all, I thought it was a great opening night for our district and it looks like this will be one hard season of predicting games for the old "swami" with so many even teams this year. Congrats to "Airball" on his picks going 3-1. The "swami" will be back Thursday and will try to do better on Friday's game. The "SWAMI" has spoken !!!!!

Thanks for the shout-out swami, was just wondering when you were going to make an appearance today.

Thanks for the shout-out swami, was just wondering when you were going to make an appearance today.

Ahhhh Yessss "Airball" and 7aaa fans the "swami " is Here !!! And even with all the storms remaing in the area . I can still see my crystal ball and have made the necessary adjustments for Friday night's district games !! Oakland will travel across town to Riverdale and will find their hosts in a bad mood. Riverdale by 23. My Warren County Lady Pioneers will play host to those unbeaten White County WARRIORETTES (Is that better "85") and the Lady Warriorettes will find their hosts in a very giving mood. White County by 17. The Lady Cavs ( and thier superstar player Helton) will travel into Siegel and will continue their dominance over the Rutherford County teams and will return back to Cookeville with a 11 point victory. In the best game of the night Blackman will travel over to Lebanon and will return back to the "Boro" with a hard fought 5 point win. The "SWAMI" has spoken !!! Read em and weep !!

Swami!!!! You did return and full of vitality. The clouds have lifted and the snow is on the way for a Friday the 12 games. Unbelieveable contests but really only one contested game except in the BORO when every school thinks they can win and who knows, maybe they can.

Oakland is flying high with a State Football Championship and the trash talk has begun between the two schools. The girls have gotten over the first game jitters and you are right Riverdale and the Riverdaleman has got the tailgating party established with hotdogs for all ( Or is it the Chili Supper). Anyway the game is ready. You likely have got the right winner but it may be in 16. Both teams will be ready and Riverdale will try to score a lot. Riverdale will win.

85 and DumpTrucker have a caravan of cars abd had better get ready for the speed trap when they hit the County line because Warren County likely will have the Basketball Patrol on duty clear thru McMinnville to slow down the Warriorettes( What a slap, Lady Warriers. that cost White at least 5 points). It has been rumored that Warren county has sold out the gym to throw the Warriorettes off when they get to the gym and the Basketball patrol is ging to try to turn the caravan around and send them back to White. 85 did catch on to the prank and may have, i just said may have, bought up a number of tickets for the White County partisons and this year they are partison, believe you me. Get plenty of popcorn ready.

Blackman takes a run down 840 and makes a run at Lebanon High School looking for a packed house at Brandon Gibbs Gymnasium. Every seat will be filled and Elie will dominant the boards and score at leat 20 points. Blackman will not be able to handle Elie but the rest of the players will succomb to a tough Blackman defense. If Elie is patient and keeps her fouls down, the game will be closer than five. Blackman in overtime.

The best thing that Siegel might hope for is The Cookeville Bus having a flat tire on its way to the BORO and Erin Helton and Johnson wearing themselves out, pushing the bus. Cookeville did show that they were getting off to a fast start this year with their win over Riverdale but Siegel normally has some surprises the first game of the year. This will not be an easy game and the defenses will be good. Siegel will not have the defensive matchup for Helton but expect some surprises from the Siegel Defense. Cookeville will wear down Siegel in the second half and will not be able to handle the boards. Hope Cookeville likes the BORO popcorn. Cookeville by 18.

So Swami, the difference is not who but how much. Airball likely will like to make a statement before he picks about how much clearer his Ball is than yours and likely he will stop on the main drag at one of the Jewelry stores to get it shined up. Well, he will try to get every advantage.

unfortunatly if i am in attendance of the game i will be late my niece is getting married friday OUTDOORS so this should be intresting ...but i will be arriving at RIVERDALE after the wedding

GO LADY WARRIORS

it is very likely that the biggest attraction of the night between Oakland and Riverdale will be the Grand Entrance of Riverdaleman in his Tuxcedo at the game. Those who know the man with the suit can acknowledge his entrance with loud applause on this recent marriage.