7AAA

spartaman

• Replies 941
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I am a huge football fan but my WARRIORS are very disappointing which is why i am really looking forward to basketball season i really think our girls have a shot at making some big noise this year...WE have a new coach and there is a lot of excitement around that along with a very talented team we only lost 2 or 3 SRs last year i think Peyton Dickinson is the only SR on this years team so we won over 20 games last year with a young team so talent is there along with more experience I heard that our girls had a great summer getting acquainted with the new coach

I do not know much about the other schools in our district so here is my very unknowlegable predictions

1. RIVERDALE

2. Cookeville

3. White county

4. Siegel

5. Lebanon

6. Warren County

7. Oakland

8. blackman

Riverdale should certainly be at the top and they have the coach to take them there. You are giving Siegel way too much credit. If the coach could not do more with the team he had last year, I am not expecting much this year. Don't forget Icelyn Elie from Lebanon who has committed to MTSU. She should elevate her team this year for some great games in 7AAA.

I am a huge football fan but my WARRIORS are very disappointing which is why i am really looking forward to basketball season i really think our girls have a shot at making some big noise this year...WE have a new coach and there is a lot of excitement around that along with a very talented team we only lost 2 or 3 SRs last year i think Peyton Dickinson is the only SR on this years team so we won over 20 games last year with a young team so talent is there along with more experience I heard that our girls had a great summer getting acquainted with the new coach

I do not know much about the other schools in our district so here is my very unknowlegable predictions

1. RIVERDALE

2. Cookeville

3. White county

4. Siegel

5. Lebanon

6. Warren County

7. Oakland

8. blackman

Oh my goodness. Riverdaleman doesn't know much about teams in 7AAA???? He is a very good authority. RD you are on top. But don't know about the rest right now. I certainly would hate to pick Blackman 8th though. Looking for a rivalry, as if you don't have one already.

Oh my goodness. Riverdaleman doesn't know much about teams in 7AAA???? He is a very good authority. RD you are on top. But don't know about the rest right now. I certainly would hate to pick Blackman 8th though. Looking for a rivalry, as if you don't have one already.

I actually saw blackman in the summer and they have a long way to go unless they was missing a few of their players I just didnt see much on that team Now they may come together in the fall but that is why i ranked them where i did

Riverdale should certainly be at the top and they have the coach to take them there. You are giving Siegel way too much credit. If the coach could not do more with the team he had last year, I am not expecting much this year. Don't forget Icelyn Elie from Lebanon who has committed to MTSU. She should elevate her team this year for some great games in 7AAA.

Like i said any of these could be any where different I do know that Lebanon made great strides last year and they very well could break that top 4 siegel always gave us fits so it was hard for me to knock them out of the top 4 for right now I also am not married to ANY of my picks except the RIVERDALE one of course lol but where else would i put my LADY WARRIORS LOL

I agree about Blackman, they should be loaded this year. I say Cookeville, Riverdale, White County, Blackman , Lebanon probably 5th and the rest is up for grabs.

Guys. Blackman is honestly loaded this year. They have the most athletic guard duo in the district easily in Campbell in Nowlin, who are both lethal scorers, and have great size down low in Nowlin, Smith...As well as good shooters like Dorsett.

I know Cambell i think she is a pretty good shooter and she was there in the summer who is Nowlin was she there in the summer?

White County again will be in good position as far as guards go. We have several good guards. However, I think we are still misssing that big 6' post player that every team needs. Good luck this season Warriorettes!!! /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />