7AAA

spartaman

White County again will be in good position as far as guards go. We have several good guards. However, I think we are still misssing that big 6' post player that every team needs. Good luck this season Warriorettes!!! /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

So do you think my positioning of them in 3rd is legit or do oyu think they should be higher or lower?

• Replies 941
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Like i said any of these could be any where different I do know that Lebanon made great strides last year and they very well could break that top 4 siegel always gave us fits so it was hard for me to knock them out of the top 4 for right now I also am not married to ANY of my picks except the RIVERDALE one of course lol but where else would i put my LADY WARRIORS LOL

RD, I pick them this way.

Riverdale The Coach + Transfers

Cookeville- Helton and Company

Blackman- Defense and returning players

Lebanon- Icelyn and gang

Siegel-Chemistry? and Defense

White-Young and New coach

Oakland???

Warren ????

Riverdale Two good Transfers, Trouble in Post(Lost Clarke), very athletic, new Coach Maxwell

Cookeville, Helton will be a good player, two returning starters, Good coaching,

Blackman Great Defensively, good shooters, not big, good athletically

Lebanon- Elie, Elie and Elie. New Coach, Athletic, young and be good the last half of the year.

Siegel- Good Talent, good defense, Success will depend on chemistry, Biggest challenge, young but athletic.

White, Young, athletic New coach

Oakland Good coaching but time to step up, athletic

Warren- not won a Distrrict game in a number of years, good effort, likely no improvement

The District

Riverdale will easily be one or two in the District only being challenged by Cookeville and Blackman. Clarke lost from last year, but two transfers from Independence will make the difference.

Cookeville, Helton will be the main difference, has two other players that have played before. Quick guards that are sophmores. Will challenge Riverdale the whole year.

Blackman- Great Defensively, Good coaching with all of the right players except posts, good experience and outside shooting . could challeng Riverdale and Cookeville all year

lebanon, new coach, lost a number of seniors, Returns one of the top 3 players in the District.

Siegel Good guards, fast, lost many players from last year, Defense will be strong point. Athletic not a contender until the last half and could be very good at that point.

White lost a number of players, played a lot of players last year, new coach, no inside people, athletic.

Oakland, Good coaching staff, a challenge with talent, no motivation, Athletic needs something

Warren-last place with likely a better team than last year. last half challenger if then.

RD, I pick them this way.

Riverdale The Coach + Transfers

Cookeville- Helton and Company

Blackman- Defense and returning players

Lebanon- Icelyn and gang

Siegel-Chemistry? and Defense

White-Young and New coach

Oakland???

Warren ????

Riverdale Two good Transfers, Trouble in Post(Lost Clarke), very athletic, new Coach Maxwell

Cookeville, Helton will be a good player, two returning starters, Good coaching,

Blackman Great Defensively, good shooters, not big, good athletically

Lebanon- Elie, Elie and Elie. New Coach, Athletic, young and be good the last half of the year.

Siegel- Good Talent, good defense, Success will depend on chemistry, Biggest challenge, young but athletic.

White, Young, athletic New coach

Oakland Good coaching but time to step up, athletic

Warren- not won a Distrrict game in a number of years, good effort, likely no improvement

The District

Riverdale will easily be one or two in the District only being challenged by Cookeville and Blackman. Clarke lost from last year, but two transfers from Independence will make the difference.

Cookeville, Helton will be the main difference, has two other players that have played before. Quick guards that are sophmores. Will challenge Riverdale the whole year.

Blackman- Great Defensively, Good coaching with all of the right players except posts, good experience and outside shooting . could challeng Riverdale and Cookeville all year

lebanon, new coach, lost a number of seniors, Returns one of the top 3 players in the District.

Siegel Good guards, fast, lost many players from last year, Defense will be strong point. Athletic not a contender until the last half and could be very good at that point.

White lost a number of players, played a lot of players last year, new coach, no inside people, athletic.

Oakland, Good coaching staff, a challenge with talent, no motivation, Athletic needs something

Warren-last place with likely a better team than last year. last half challenger if then.

what are you talking about? white lost one player from last year. Have 6 seniors and 7 jrs returning. How you figure they are young pharis???????

what are you talking about? white lost one player from last year. Have 6 seniors and 7 jrs returning. How you figure they are young pharis???????

Ok DT, I could be wrong. Who did you lose and i could be mistaken on your coach. did you lose your coach also and if you did who is your coach now. this likely will elevate you in the predictions from my viewpoint. have you found that 6 footer yet. how about a 5'10 or 5'11. Your team is sure athletic enough, that is sure.

Once again sharing vast knowledge of 7AAA...that's what is being presented in "this poster's opinion".

Classic: new Sparta coach info, Scoop (Just Classic)

Once again sharing vast knowledge of 7AAA...that's what is being presented in "this poster's opinion".

Classic: new Sparta coach info, Scoop (Just Classic)

Air, thats what this site is about. Nothing senister. Not even a scoop. Someone has already posted of a Coaching change at White. Knew Cash had graduated and thought some others had also. After playing White last year, knew they played a lot of players and were building experience for this year. I take nothing as possible unless someone who is verifiable, dumptrucker who has posted on this site for some years and has great confidence with the posters along with 85, will confirm or deny. Knowing his posts as i do, if he elects not to comment, he won't. It is true that when the poster started this thread, it was stated it was an opinion and all posters have asked for opinions. What can be certain about the vast knowledge of 7AAA? It's a moving target at this time of year. It will be more so next year when the Districts change and White, Warren and Cookeville and lLebanon go to other Districts, and before you say that is a scoop, that has been rehashed by news organizations and the TSSAA in Student population changes this school year and is for 2009-2012 school years.. Haven't posted with you in 5 years on this site unless it was under another screen name and look forward to reading your comments. Just happened to be stopping in and found some uncertainity about some schools which I have followed for some time and shared what I thought I knew, "an opinion". Evidently others do the same thing..

My fellow coacht posters...we are giving opinions on where we think things are going to end up most of us only truely know about OUR teams and other teams are just a guess so dont be mad if we are uninformed...tell us about your team and why they should be higher...for example some people disagree with where i have blackman i did see them play in the summer so i was going by what i saw then and was told that someone wasnt there and that could make a difference but dont get mad EDUCATE US and then we can see if we can come to an agreement...even if its to agree to disagree lol

GO LADY WARRIORS

Air, thats what this site is about. Nothing senister. Not even a scoop. Someone has already posted of a Coaching change at White. Knew Cash had graduated and thought some others had also. After playing White last year, knew they played a lot of players and were building experience for this year. I take nothing as possible unless someone who is verifiable, dumptrucker who has posted on this site for some years and has great confidence with the posters along with 85, will confirm or deny. Knowing his posts as i do, if he elects not to comment, he won't. It is true that when the poster started this thread, it was stated it was an opinion and all posters have asked for opinions. What can be certain about the vast knowledge of 7AAA? It's a moving target at this time of year. It will be more so next year when the Districts change and White, Warren and Cookeville and lLebanon go to other Districts, and before you say that is a scoop, that has been rehashed by news organizations and the TSSAA in Student population changes this school year and is for 2009-2012 school years.. Haven't posted with you in 5 years on this site unless it was under another screen name and look forward to reading your comments. Just happened to be stopping in and found some uncertainity about some schools which I have followed for some time and shared what I thought I knew, "an opinion". Evidently others do the same thing..

The only player {i think} White co. will truly miss is Cash. Most of our starters and subs are back this season. Haley has been the coach a few years now and is still the coach so I don't know where you got that from. Yslas has been our post and still is. Sure i wish she was 6'1". /blush.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":blush:" border="0" alt="blush.gif" /> She does a great job for her size. Go Warriorettes!

The only player {i think} White co. will truly miss is Cash. Most of our starters and subs are back this season. Haley has been the coach a few years now and is still the coach so I don't know where you got that from. Yslas has been our post and still is. Sure i wish she was 6'1". /blush.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":blush:" border="0" alt="blush.gif" /> She does a great job for her size. Go Warriorettes!

Sorry for the misinformation on the Coach. He is a good coach and if he did leave. He would be quickly found at another good school. The poster who posted the info didn't know what he was posting.