7AAA

spartaman

• Replies 941
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Congrats to joining coacht. Most first time posters have a kettle to stir. Your soup is pretty thick. You'll fit in well. Don't let the caravan scare everyone up there. Not very often you see a dumptruck with a warrior on it. It fact, you likely will see Warriors everywhere, one a Riverdaleman. He's a Thursday attender. If i were JC I would be careful about Cookeville and Shelbyville too. With this post from the tree pruner, you may have a lot to wood to cut when these tornados with their SideTrain get thru winding their way thru the area. The boys from White will be there and, oh yea, the girls will be ready to play too. Mid Tenn will be interesting. Bring all of your BEST fans, you'll need um. Just don't tell Jimbo that this big crowd is coming. Sometimes seeing him there strikes fear in the officials. Mid Tenn Classic. Worth the price of admission especially if you see all of this bunch show up. Some cuttin up and thats more than wood.

White County is not even playing in the tourney this year.

85, whats wrong, did the caravan break down. Get a makeup game for next year. The Sonic must have had a better deal. Anyway sounds a little like a challenge to me ofr maybe it sounds like a big challenge.

WC is palying in Ft. Payne alabama instead of the Mid south Classic. I really don't know many details yet. It takes place at the same time as the Mid south tourney. I know WC plays this Thurs. Fri and Sat. We start off with Gadsden City, Alabama at noon on Thursday. Gadsden is ranked 7th in the state in 6A.

wouldn't do them any good anyway.lol.

Well your team has 2 losses and White county is 9-0 /popcorneater.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":popcorneater:" border="0" alt="popcorneater.gif" /> right now. Sounds like my team would have a better chance than yours. /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

I totaly agree, had only read about the bowman girl until last night, she was the fasted girl on the court for warren, excellent speed and understanding of the game, I hope the best for her injury and that she gets back soon. Good Luck!!! /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

Thanks, "SuperMex33", unfortunately she hsa a ACL tear and had surgery today from what I understand , and is lost for the season. Brooke was a 4 year starter and team leader and will be sorely missed. The Pioneer nation is in mourning.

Thanks, "SuperMex33", unfortunately she hsa a ACL tear and had surgery today from what I understand , and is lost for the season. Brooke was a 4 year starter and team leader and will be sorely missed. The Pioneer nation is in mourning.

hope the other players have a pregame warmup program and it includes stretching and core. it would nto be good to have some of those freshman and sophmores to have the same injury. Good Luck to Brooke and her parents. this will be an emotional time.

WC is palying in Ft. Payne alabama instead of the Mid south Classic. I really don't know many details yet. It takes place at the same time as the Mid south tourney. I know WC plays this Thurs. Fri and Sat. We start off with Gadsden City, Alabama at noon on Thursday. Gadsden is ranked 7th in the state in 6A.

WC got their first loss of the season today losing to Gadsden City, AL. WC trailed by 6 after the first, 7 at the half, by 9 after 3, and lost by 13 points. WC will play tomorrow. not sure who the opponent will be yet. I was told by a couple people that were at the game that we just didn't play well. WC is now 9-1.