7AAA

spartaman

Wow what a game #20 from blackman can hit anywhere on the court

I thought we played ok today we just didnt hit our shot it really wasnt their defense it was us missing our shots and it was #20 hitting everything she shot she was the difference in the game in the 4t QTR coach Maxwell made a great adjustment by putting Jessica on #20 and refusing her the ball but it wasnt enough Jessica is a great defender but has a lot of work to do on ball handling she plays hard and really gets after it I have gotten to talk to her a little and she seems to be a great girl and she helped get us bakc in the game with her defense

i thought we ran our plays well got some nice shots off and they just wasnt falling

blackman WAS A LOT BETTER TONIGHT than they was in that summer game at siegel that i saw I tip my hat to the lady blaze it was a well earned ball game just when we thought we was gonna pull away #20 shoot a couple of big 3s in a row so i also tip my hat to her for tonights performance she put her team on her back and won it

We had the ball with about 15 seconds to go Jaclisa got a great shot off but as typical for the night it didnt fall for us I really thought all the girls played well and hard tonight it was nice seeing Natalie in their after her injury and it will be even nicer when she starts to get back into game shape

great job tonight lady warriors

get back on the winning track friday night

GO LADY WARRIORS

• Replies 941
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

On a side note do not plan to go to blackman gym and carry on a conversation with the person sitting next to you their band plays all pre game halftime inbetween games halftime timeouts and they are loud i about lost my voice during pregame trying to talk to several people

so go see Ms Thigpen for you ear plugs before you go to the game

On a side note do not plan to go to blackman gym and carry on a conversation with the person sitting next to you their band plays all pre game halftime inbetween games halftime timeouts and they are loud i about lost my voice during pregame trying to talk to several people

Haha.. Got that right.

Any details on the game?

For you stat fans, Campbell did get 22, Dorsett got 4 ( a little low for her), Knowlin got 14, and the rest got 4 points or about. Campbell got 5 3's.

Riverdale: Barbee 16, Haislep 12, Henry 10, spurlock 7, orma 6.

The story I see in the stats was a box on Haislep sometimes of one of those defenses that Coach Hibdon devises to shut down a scorer.

Wow what a game #20 from blackman can hit anywhere on the court

I thought we played ok today we just didnt hit our shot it really wasnt their defense it was us missing our shots and it was #20 hitting everything she shot she was the difference in the game in the 4t QTR coach Maxwell made a great adjustment by putting Jessica on #20 and refusing her the ball but it wasnt enough Jessica is a great defender but has a lot of work to do on ball handling she plays hard and really gets after it I have gotten to talk to her a little and she seems to be a great girl and she helped get us bakc in the game with her defense

i thought we ran our plays well got some nice shots off and they just wasnt falling

blackman WAS A LOT BETTER TONIGHT than they was in that summer game at siegel that i saw I tip my hat to the lady blaze it was a well earned ball game just when we thought we was gonna pull away #20 shoot a couple of big 3s in a row so i also tip my hat to her for tonights performance she put her team on her back and won it

We had the ball with about 15 seconds to go Jaclisa got a great shot off but as typical for the night it didnt fall for us I really thought all the girls played well and hard tonight it was nice seeing Natalie in their after her injury and it will be even nicer when she starts to get back into game shape

great job tonight lady warriors

get back on the winning track friday night

GO LADY WARRIORS

Agree on a few things here. Great game. Great game by #20. Good effort by both teams. EAR PLUGS ARE NECESSARY. Have to disagree on the comments about the defense. Really seemed to be the difference. Hibdon seemed to be willing to give up a 2 pointer there in the last 15 sec and had someone in everyones face outside the arc. Most impressed by no drop off as Blackman rotated their bench in and out of the game. To answer some other questions 4 Seniors, 2 Juniors...the rest Soph and Freshmen. Barring injuries, the next two years look pretty good for the bunch on Blaze Drive.

OH, I forgot. Did coach Hibdon pull out that old band playing technique to throw off the opposing teams shooting? Wow!!! The furnace must have been hot. But RD you know, thats the way 7AAA is played, noise and all. And even the students standing for the girls play. Hope they don't do that every time. They might win the District. Sit those student peeps down.