7AAA

spartaman

• Replies 941
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I dont think we are peaking just yet i think we are getting better and better each game...I just got in from the game and again this was a total team effort Jaclisa was on fire for a nice stretch she probably had at least 20 points all the girls are seeing the court very well Spurlock had several nice feeds along with the rest of the team they are executing very good on offense and on defense they are doing a good job of doing their jobs and not allowing a lot of second shots..

I went to the Cookeville game and this team is a lot better since that game in that game it seemed like everyone was watching Jaclisa to see what she was going to do and they are not doing that anymore they are all looking for a shot or that extra pass for a more open shot Ashley Henry is doing a better job at the point against Cookeville she was picking up her dribble near mid court and now she is pushing it more and better...I do not know how far this team is going to go or where they are going to finish but i like their effort and their chemistry

congrats on winning the Beech tournament

GO LADY WARRIORS

Constantly inaccurate information on these boards is soooooo frustrating

Chapman and Cason have led the Stars

Chapman and Cason are doing fine. Connell is leading the team in scoring, rebounding, 1st or 2nd in assists and steals, is guarding the best opponent, and is playing all 5 positions. I think she led again in all categories last night in an OT loss against a good Texas team in Owensboro. Connell and Cason were named all Tournament in Knoxville. Nash is playing great for a freshman.

Siegel, also as usual, defensively is a very good team

They might become a very good defensive team. They aren't right now. They have several good defensive players who are often play defense well. Two regular players are quite poor defensive players but they are getting better I hope. At times Siegel looks pretty good defensively. At times they don't.

Siegel has only one senior.

No they don't. They have two. Both play.

Chapman and Cason are doing fine. Connell is leading the team in scoring, rebounding, 1st or 2nd in assists and steals, is guarding the best opponent, and is playing all 5 positions. I think she led again in all categories last night in an OT loss against a good Texas team in Owensboro. Connell and Chapman were named all Tournament in Knoxville. Nash is playing great for a freshman.

They might become a very good defensive team. They aren't right now. They have several good defensive players who are often play defense well. Two regular players are quite poor defensive players but they are getting better I hope. At times Siegel looks pretty good defensively. At times they don't.

Great posts for a first time CoachT poster "joeyT" and by the way , welcome to the T !!!!

White County hung on to beat a good Loudon team tonight 45-43 in the Championship of the "Sonic Shootout". Congrats Warriorettes! /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

White County is now 14-1 on the season and will play Coffee Co. at home on Fri. night.

congrats and good luck

Great posts for a first time CoachT poster "joeyT" and by the way , welcome to the T !!!!

JoeyT, welcome to CoachT. Thanks for correcting the information. I was afraid no one else from Siegel was posting. Why don't you give us a thumbnail sketch on Connell since she didn't play last year and seems to be building some good stats for Siegel? I think you are right in Siegel being potentially a good defensive team as they seem to be better defensively right now than on offense. The last two games may have been better offensively but I'm not sure the teams they played were the caliber of 7AAA competition. We'll wait for the next two weeks to play out and see what happens.

Again, keep posting and telling 7AAA what you see.

White County got 2 wins that have not been added to the "schedules" section here on CoachT. WC won 2 games while in Ft. Payne Alabama on Dec. 19th and 20th. I'm not sure of the scores in these games so if any WC fans have that info please add them. Thanks. /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

sportsfanatic?

White County got 2 wins that have not been added to the "schedules" section here on CoachT. WC won 2 games while in Ft. Payne Alabama on Dec. 19th and 20th. I'm not sure of the scores in these games so if any WC fans have that info please add them. Thanks. /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

sportsfanatic?

While it is all right to post them, games from out of state don't usually count in state results but for future information it seems as if it would be all right.

Riverdale's chemistry is the best I have seen this season. They seemed to be more fluid as a team since the lost to Cookeville. They had a great Christmas season with 2 championships in 2 very good tournaments. I have only seen them play a couple times this season but they seem to be having fun playing together. I am not sure Jaclissa was shut down with only a few points. One of the parents in the stands had her for double digits in assists and rebounds. Great players take what the defense gives them. She has a great cast around her and they seem to be playing well together. Coach Maxwell seems to be playing a 7 or 8 person rotation since the Cookeville loss. Bringing Spurlock off the bench and 00 gives them a spark and solid play when needed. I wish them luck the rest of the season. Coach Maxwell and my former coach seem to be a great team together. Go Lady Warriors

While it is all right to post them, games from out of state don't usually count in state results but for future information it seems as if it would be all right.

That will be fine because then we will have no losses yet. /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

The one loss we have is out of state.

Chapman and Cason are doing fine. Connell is leading the team in scoring, rebounding, 1st or 2nd in assists and steals, is guarding the best opponent, and is playing all 5 positions. I think she led again in all categories last night in an OT loss against a good Texas team in Owensboro. Connell and Cason were named all Tournament in Knoxville. Nash is playing great for a freshman.

Who are the two regular players that are playing poor defense.

IS there any information on how Cason is playing

And while Siegel was in Owensboro Ky Chapman got all tournament