Giles County

bobcat35

Outside of Tyler Smith, who else has gone on to play college ball and where since 2003. I know they have had a bunch of talent go through there.

im pretty sure that zach holt went to go play at Bruce Pearls last school in wisconsin somewhere but im not 100%, but yeah everyone else has either went to martin methodist or some other naia school

im pretty sure that zach holt went to go play at Bruce Pearls last school in wisconsin somewhere but im not 100%, but yeah everyone else has either went to martin methodist or some other naia school

yeah zach holt was on the roster for milwaukee-wisconsin,shay shannon started out at columbia state then ended up at martin,i think eric howard was going to some school prep school i california but ended up back a martin.i think a couple of players ended up at eddies bed and breakfast(which is now kyles bed and breakfast)i think their first names were channing and cash.travis gentry went to the citadel to play football,darrin holt was playing baseball at martin.and i heard devon holt was rapping.(????????????)

Anyone got any scoop on this years basketball team? what the expectations are? along with JV and freshmen?

I pick Giles Co to finish 3rd in their District, Here is my picks

Mashall co

Spring Hill

Page

Giles Co

Hickman Co

Lewis Co

East Hickman

Loraetta

Giles Co lost to much last year, I have seen them play over the summer and which they don't look bad they don't

have no size in my opinon to match up with Spring hill or Marshall Co.

Page will suprise alot of us!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

What you think /blink.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":blink:" border="0" alt="blink.gif" />