ALL TIME WHITE HOUSE TEAMS (OFFENSE)

LARRYBIRD33

I CAN GIVE YOU THE 1993 SEMIFINAL TEAM THAT LOST BY 6 PTS. TO SPRINGFIELD WHO WENT ON TO WIN STATE IN 3A BY A BLOWOUT OF MCMINN CENT.

Q.B-TREY COKER (COREY COKERS BROTHER}

R.B"S- ALEX KEELER {SLOTBACK}

JOEY LAMBORN {TAILBACK}

JOEY PARCHMAN {FULLBACK}

W.R- ADAM SPIVEY

DANNY DAY

ALEX KEELER

O LINE- WES LANKFORD {MR. FOOTBALL FINALIST "94"}

CLAY HARRIS {KEVIN HARRIS" OLDER BROTHER}

BOBBY BLACKMORE {CENTER}

JAMIE NIX {GAURD}

ALL PURPOSE-MARCUS TAYLOR,YOUNGER BROTHER OF {JAMES TAYLOR}

I was at the 93 championship game. I wouldn't call it a blowout. It was 6-6 at halftime and a couple of turnovers made the final 28-6. McMinn Centrals current coach (Brandon Derrick) was the QB at Central at the time and set the record for longest passing TD in the Clinic Bowl. 80 yards to Deon Miller. I don't know if that still stands. Both Springfield and MC were surprise finalists that year. The best team in the state that year was Marion County who got upset in a typhoon at Kingston. Those games in the playoffs had crazy weather. wet & cold. Just FYI

• Replies 29
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I was at the 93 championship game. I wouldn't call it a blowout. It was 6-6 at halftime and a couple of turnovers made the final 28-6. McMinn Centrals current coach (Brandon Derrick) was the QB at Central at the time and set the record for longest passing TD in the Clinic Bowl. 80 yards to Deon Miller. I don't know if that still stands. Both Springfield and MC were surprise finalists that year. The best team in the state that year was Marion County who got upset in a typhoon at Kingston. Those games in the playoffs had crazy weather. wet & cold. Just FYI

THAT SEMIFINAL GAME WAS A MUD HOLE,I THINK IT AFFECTED THE OUTCOME OF THE FINAL SCORE,WE BEAT SPRINGFIELD IN THE REGULAR SEASON THAT YEAR.

ANY OTHER OPINIONS ?

QB

1.Jonathan Finch

2.Kyle Levering

3.Trox Greenwade

4.Ryan Hamilton

RB

1.Brian Jones

2.Ricky Ladd

3.Shane Dorris

4.Demarquis Payne

WR

1.Cory Coker

2.Cody Harmon

3.Chad Neal

4.Jordan Bean

TE

1.Pete Bloodworth

2.Houstin Weakley

3.Zach Duty

LINEMEN

1.Rogers Gaines

2.Kevin Harris

3.Wes Lankford

4.Cory Sullins

5.Cody Sullins

QB

1.Jonathan Finch

2.Kyle Levering

3.Trox Greenwade

4.Ryan Hamilton

RB

1.Brian Jones

2.Ricky Ladd

3.Shane Dorris

4.Demarquis Payne

WR

1.Cory Coker

2.Cody Harmon

3.Chad Neal

4.Jordan Bean

TE

1.Pete Bloodworth

2.Houstin Weakley

3.Zach Duty

LINEMEN

1.Rogers Gaines

2.Kevin Harris

3.Wes Lankford

4.Cory Sullins

5.Cody Sullins

DON"T FORGET ABOUT #66 BUBBA[CHEAP SHOT}RIDINGS,HARLAN [MADDOG]MAPES,OR SHOTGUN THOSE ARE SOME GREAT LINEMAN THAT STILL STICK OUT IN MY MIND FROM WHEN I WAS PLAYING FOOTBALL IN MIDDLE SCHOOL.

DON"T FORGET ABOUT #66 BUBBA[CHEAP SHOT}RIDINGS,HARLAN [MADDOG]MAPES,OR SHOTGUN THOSE ARE SOME GREAT LINEMAN THAT STILL STICK OUT IN MY MIND FROM WHEN I WAS PLAYING FOOTBALL IN MIDDLE SCHOOL.

Some might call me crazy when I say it I played against both of them in 98. Brian Jones was a little more impressive than Troy Fleming. Jones was a heck of a back. Fleming when he got the ball you knew what hole he was gonna hit. Jones was pretty darn shifty and ran hard.

Some might call me crazy when I say it I played against both of them in 98. Brian Jones was a little more impressive than Troy Fleming. Jones was a heck of a back. Fleming when he got the ball you knew what hole he was gonna hit. Jones was pretty darn shifty and ran hard.

WHAT TEAM DID YOU PLAY FOR?

Theordore "Shotgun" Malone was a heck of a player. He was a senior when I was a freshman and was our baseball manager. A very funny dude and as good nature as they come until the pads went on.

HOW MANY PERSONALL FOULS DID "CHEAP SHOT" GET CALLED FOR?

IDK,BUT ONE THING STAYS ETCHED IN MY MIND,WHEN I WAS A FRESHMAN I CAN REMEMBER HIM WEARING A T-SHIRT THAT YOU HAD TO EARN,IT SAID{SNOT KNOCKER AWARD}IT WAS A PICTURE OF A BLUE DEVIL TACKLING A

RUNNER AND GREEN SNOT COMING OUT OF HIS NOSE,IT WAS AWESOME.HE WORE THAT SHIRT UNDER HIS SHOULDER PADS EVERY GAME,HE WAS A VERY INTENSE FOOTBALL PLAYER.

Here's a little tidbit of information for you guys on someone who would've been the single greatest player to ever come through White House but transfered to Mississippi to live with his grandmother before his talents could ever be seen on a high school football field, and that young man's name is Damion Fletcher, the sophomore 2-year starting running back for Southern Mississippi Golden Eagles. He played at White House Middle School and left after 7th grade, and I'm tellin you what, even when he was in 7th grade, people knew this kid had something special.

As far as All-Time teams, there are way too many great players that stand out in my mind: Brian Jones, Pete Bloodworth, Jon Finch, the Sullys, the Harriss, Clint Ruth, Ricky Ladd, Kyle Levering...