Week 10 Big Games in Region 5 2A

jtmgovols

• Replies 15
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Week 10 is big for Region 5 just like it is every year. Who wins the Goodpasture vs. CPA game for 1st in the region?

Does DCA beat Ezell to lock up the 3rd seed or does Ezell win and we get one of those 3 way ties with DCA, FRA and Ezell. IF we get the 3 way tie who gets the 3rd seed?

I believe CPA has the best chance this year to break GP's string of victories over them. They are very evenly matched IF CPA can keep Cunningham from running wild. That will be the key to the game. If CPA lets Cunningham break away for long runs, GP will win. CPA should be able to pass against GP, and GP will have some trouble matching up with Z Mason. A home game for CPA also helps. Should be a good one.

I can't see Ezell beating DCA based on what has happened so far this season unless DCA self-destructs.

If your receiver has any size you can match him up on the side with the little corner from Goodpasture and should be able to take advantage. If you stop Cunningham on the long runs you will have a chance. Goodpasture will hurt themselves with motion penalties which can help your down and distance.

DCA has been in every game this year but hasn't been able to get the play when they need it. They need to prove they can stop the run. Not taking anything away from the competition, I would love to see them play a complete game. Also a lot will depend on who is back from the injury list. They lost their top receiver at Goodpasture in the first half with a concussion. Hopefully the bye week this week will get him back and ready to play.

I believe CPA has the best chance this year to break GP's string of victories over them. They are very evenly matched IF CPA can keep Cunningham from running wild. That will be the key to the game. If CPA lets Cunningham break away for long runs, GP will win. CPA should be able to pass against GP, and GP will have some trouble matching up with Z Mason. A home game for CPA also helps. Should be a good one.

I can't see Ezell beating DCA based on what has happened so far this season unless DCA self-destructs.

I have been unable to go to the last 4 CPA games due to work commitments out of town. I was wondering if anyone could tell me if Trent, Matt, and Landon are back playing again and recovered from their injuries. Is anyone else injured lately?

Also, I noticed in the box scores that Woodall is getting the ball a lot lately. How have they changed his role in the offense?

Yes after missing the first 5-6 games of the season, these three starters are back.

I have been unable to go to the last 4 CPA games due to work commitments out of town. I was wondering if anyone could tell me if Trent, Matt, and Landon are back playing again and recovered from their injuries. Is anyone else injured lately?

Also, I noticed in the box scores that Woodall is getting the ball a lot lately. How have they changed his role in the offense?