Class 2A Mr. Football Official Ballot

CoachT

• Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Is the Cunningham kid a senior this year for Goodpasture? Gilbert for Milan is a very good back and has great numbers, however, the youtube.com video of Cunningham is unreal. Gilbert has my vote but Cunningham is def the better back.

Yes he is a senior this year and that was his last year highlites this year he gets about 6-8 carries a game and averages around 170 yards a game you do the math. He makes people look so silly its ridiculous! /huh.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":huh:" border="0" alt="huh.gif" />

I do agree with Stovepipe, but Kane Crowell is real deal on both sides of the ball, his numbers arent as great as the Milan kids but we've spread it out amongst 4 backs, we dont have any 1,000 yard rushers.. yet! /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" /> but it takes 4 or 5 guys to bring this kid down, he never quits.. and in open field, rough to catch

Josh Carroll from Adamsville for 2A lineman! The young man as a sophomore led the state in tackles and made All-State!! This year through 8 games he has 135 tackles so far with 90 solo and 45 assists! He has 13 tackles for loss and is averaging 16.9 per game with 1 interception and 2 fumble recoveries! He has the mind of a coach on the field and is the captain and leader of the defense! He runs the lanes better than anyone I have ever seen and will flat out lay the wood! He exhibits all the attributes of a great linebacker/lineman! Stance, alignment, keying, responsibility, blow delivery, tackling, play coverage and pressuring the quarterback! He is especially good at keying by reading the quarterbacks eyes and movement on the snap of the ball. Can easily back into pass coverage playing into zone, fire zone or man coverage! Reminds me of the old type backer that wore the sweater, jockey pants and leather cap for a helmet! Would not surprise me to see his jersey retired along side his dads when he is done here at Adamsville! The great thing for us fans is we get to see him play here for another year! He has already proven his All-State status for this season and by the way, did I mention he is also an honor roll student!!!!

Josh Carroll from Adamsville for 2A lineman! The young man as a sophomore led the state in tackles and made All-State!! This year through 8 games he has 135 tackles so far with 90 solo and 45 assists! He has 13 tackles for loss and is averaging 16.9 per game with 1 interception and 2 fumble recoveries! He has the mind of a coach on the field and is the captain and leader of the defense! He runs the lanes better than anyone I have ever seen and will flat out lay the wood! He exhibits all the attributes of a great linebacker/lineman! Stance, alignment, keying, responsibility, blow delivery, tackling, play coverage and pressuring the quarterback! He is especially good at keying by reading the quarterbacks eyes and movement on the snap of the ball. Can easily back into pass coverage playing into zone, fire zone or man coverage! Reminds me of the old type backer that wore the sweater, jockey pants and leather cap for a helmet! Would not surprise me to see his jersey retired along side his dads when he is done here at Adamsville! The great thing for us fans is we get to see him play here for another year! He has already proven his All-State status for this season and by the way, did I mention he is also an honor roll student!!!!

id back that vote