Basketball to the fan.

trueballer

What is basketball to the fan. What do the people come to see. Do you come to see that one player making the highlight plays. Do you come to watch a whole team. Are do you come to watch the game because you just love it that much. I like star players but I watch the game to watch the guy that doesn't have that best jumper, but to play he knows that he must do something else on the other end. Where the game begins and ends. I love to watch a guy play hardnose defense and score about 4 pts. a game. Sure he might have a breakout game and score 15, but rarely. Well this is what I think basketball is all about and I would love to hear from you other ppl.

• 2 years later...

Basketball to me is a team game, I love when every player leaves every-last ounce of heart, and energy on the floor. I love teams that play hard and play hard for one another. When the players on the bench are into the players are the floor, and everyone pulls for one another. Thats what basketball is for me, and keeps me coming back day in and day out.

Edited by DCballaz22

Basketball to me is a team game, I love when every player leaves every-last ounce of heart, and energy on the floor. I love teams that play hard and play hard for one another. When the players on the bench are into the players are the floor, and everyone pulls for one another. Thats what basketball is for me, and keeps me coming back day in and day out.

825483228[/snapback]

Thats a good quote.. good job i really liked that

Thats a good quote.. good job i really liked that

825484489[/snapback]

See if you like this one. It's not especially for basketball, though.

It isn't about winning or losing, but I hate to lose. I won't settle for a tie, and I am not satisfied with 100%. To play, you have to sacrifice everything, your body, time, sweat, blood, and tears, everything... for my team I have been that player with tears in my eyes walking out to receive the second place trophy and clapping as the other team receives the first place one. I know what it is like to lose, to win, to want to quit, to want to cry, to not want to get up. I know what it is like to hear the yells for you. I know what it is like to feel the pressure of everyone on your shoulders, and I know what it is like to choke under that pressure. I know what it means to be an athlete, and that is why I play.

See if you like this one. It's not especially for basketball, though.

It isn't about winning or losing, but I hate to lose. I won't settle for a tie, and I am not satisfied with 100%. To play, you have to sacrifice everything, your body, time, sweat, blood, and tears, everything... for my team I have been that player with tears in my eyes walking out to receive the second place trophy and clapping as the other team receives the first place one. I know what it is like to lose, to win, to want to quit, to want to cry, to not want to get up. I know what it is like to hear the yells for you. I know what it is like to feel the pressure of everyone on your shoulders, and I know what it is like to choke under that pressure. I know what it means to be an athlete, and that is why I play.

825484601[/snapback]

"Coming in second is just the first loser!"

-Dale Earnhardt #3

I enjoy watching full court basketball, good team play and alot of scoring. Ienjoy good hardnose defense also. Also great individual players are fun to watch in a team setting. I don't partically care for a slowdown type of game, I've seen enough of the 37-33 type scores in the past, just not my favorite. Good post I enjoyed reading what other fans like.