Hickman Vs East Hickman Revisited

dawgballfan

Nice move by whoeover wrote East on the side of the hill at the football field and put the big E over the HC logo at midfield. That's all the Dawgs needed was a little more motivation for the game tonight.

I would be willing to bet that some Centerville folks did that to themselves, just to add gas to the fire.......... GO EAST!

• Replies 73
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hopping around websites getting stats, and posting them here really makes you intelligent................... boy I wish i had them skills................ Stats dont win games. Anybody can lose anytime, Bulldogs have proven they are not invincible , East hopes to prove it again tonight !

Thats all this guy is , a stat man, stats dont determine games................. but thanks for the info. /flower.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":flower:" border="0" alt="flower.gif" /> .

Has east got over all the early season quitting and not liking the coach that was going on?

The quitting was kids who are used to doing whatever they want. I dont agree with many things the Coach does, on a game aspect , but I support him. As far as holding these kids accountable, he does and has been doing the right thing, . The ones that dont like the Coach are parents of the quitters/excused players. and thier kids the players, But the worst "Coach Hater" went west to Centerville, so that made things better from the get go............. . /flower.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":flower:" border="0" alt="flower.gif" /> .

The quitting was kids who are used to doing whatever they want. I dont agree with many things the Coach does, on a game aspect , but I support him. As far as holding these kids accountable, he does and has been doing the right thing, . The ones that dont like the Coach are parents of the quitters/excused players. and thier kids the players, But the worst "Coach Hater" went west to Centerville, so that made things better from the get go............. . /flower.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":flower:" border="0" alt="flower.gif" /> .

again with the inuendos.....must i remind you brainiac that the last thread that showed the world the best east and centerville had to offer got shut down? why must you guys just keep on and keep on talking about this dude...my gosh, he is the one sitting back and laughing because apparently he has all of the Eagle nation tore down....we shouldn't have any trouble winning tonight because all the Eagles care about is a lone parent sitting in the stands....and by the way, see if you can come up with something better than toilet paper next time..... /ph34r.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":ph34r:" border="0" alt="ph34r.gif" />

Thats all this guy is , a stat man, stats dont determine games................. but thanks for the info. /flower.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":flower:" border="0" alt="flower.gif" /> .

stats don't determine games? just exactly how long have you been a sports fan? you are right, stats don't determine the outcome of the games, but when you take a look at past performance, or a lack thereof, it gives the reasonable minded sports fan a good inclination of how a particular game should go....try watching ESPN a little more and "Desperate Housewives" a little less and you might learn something..... /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

As predicted, the Dawgs took care of business tonight with far less than a full strength team on the field....the Eagles showed spurts of good play every now and then but could in no way keep up with Cville.....one thing that was very obvious though, both teams showed tremendous sportsmanship on and off the field....it is great to see these kids treat each other with the respect that they should....both sides did a great job of picking each other up off the field and patting each other on the helmets.....I would say that the parents could learn a great deal from their kids....no question, there is a bright future for the Eagles....it just ain't right now.....ready for Richland!

I was just trying to check the score but....You've got to be kidding me???? "Coach why did you leave in your starters the whole game??" what kind of pathetic jab is that...Coaches make decisions, and Football is a violent game. Kid could of got hurt participating in the Tug-o-War during homecoming and you'd probably say "Coach should of outlawed those guys from taking part"

Wake up..It's football.

and I don't care how bad my kids' getting beat I want him on the field to learn this lesson: "A Man finishes what He starts.'

You were probably out with an ingrown toenail that week during your playing days and missed that lesson.

Why did East coach leave his starting team in all the way to the end? does he think he had a prayer? In doing so he cost 1 kid a trip to the hospital, Brilliant move coach.

So if he put his subs in whats to say they wouldnt have got hurt also its football things happen and I bet if you had asked the kid if he wanted to come out he would have said no. I hope the young man is ok.