Hickman Vs East Hickman Revisited

dawgballfan

• Replies 73
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Since East has only scored two TDs in the first half all season I think we all know what is going to happen on Friday night. Doesn't matter who is playing or not playing on offense, our defense could outscore their offense.

GO DAWGS!!!

you might want to actually check out the number of touchdowns the Eagles have scored.Every week they improve and Friday is looking good for our defense.I want to believe that a good game will be played and respect will be earned. win or lose you will know we came to play football.

I heard that another running back from HC was not going to play in this game. Rumor or fact?

Fact. The conditions are all favorable for East going into the game. HC's top two running backs are out and there's a good chance of rain. The eagles have some momentum coming off their first win in program's history. But I think HC will be fired up coming off the LC loss and still has too much talent this year for EH, but it should be a good atmosphere tomorrow night. Hopefully the rain is out of here by gametime.

you might want to actually check out the number of touchdowns the Eagles have scored.Every week they improve and Friday is looking good for our defense.I want to believe that a good game will be played and respect will be earned. win or lose you will know we came to play football.

I have checked the stats...that's why I posted what I did. Here are some more stats for you. East has been outscored 114 to 278 on the year. That is an average of 14 to 35 per game. East has scored a total of 17 TDs on the year, 9 of which have come in the 4th qtr. when they were no doubt playing against 2nd and 3rd string defenses. The other scoring by quarter breaks down this way - 1 in the 1st, 1 in the 2nd, 5 in the 3rd and the one score against Stewart County is not categorized by quarter.

On the flip side, HC has outscored its opponents 209 to 121 on the season for an average of 26 to 15 per game. 48 of the 121 points scored on the Dawgs has been in the 4th qtr when a majority of the time the 2nd/3rd string has been in. The Dawgs have only allowed 10 first qtr points all season and those were all in the 1st game of the year. Up until two weeks ago they had not allowed a rushing TD in the 1st qtr since the 1st game.

I heard that Scott is still out with a hamstring, and Marcus got into some trouble. If true, I hope that Scott heals good and Marcus get back on track, but that helps the Eagles. Tommorrow night is it, East wins in the final Quarter............. shocking the Bulldog nation.

Scott and Marcus are awesome players but hey, we have many more talents out there. Matt Tidwell, Kyle Nave, DJ Key, Nate Dansby, James Crabtree, to name a few. And Tyler Heymans makes his way back to the field!! Here at HCHS we play as a Team not just with 2 players. Bulldogs will take the Eagles by a landslide.... /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

I have checked the stats...that's why I posted what I did. Here are some more stats for you. East has been outscored 114 to 278 on the year. That is an average of 14 to 35 per game. East has scored a total of 17 TDs on the year, 9 of which have come in the 4th qtr. when they were no doubt playing against 2nd and 3rd string defenses. The other scoring by quarter breaks down this way - 1 in the 1st, 1 in the 2nd, 5 in the 3rd and the one score against Stewart County is not categorized by quarter.

On the flip side, HC has outscored its opponents 209 to 121 on the season for an average of 26 to 15 per game. 48 of the 121 points scored on the Dawgs has been in the 4th qtr when a majority of the time the 2nd/3rd string has been in. The Dawgs have only allowed 10 first qtr points all season and those were all in the 1st game of the year. Up until two weeks ago they had not allowed a rushing TD in the 1st qtr since the 1st game.

well done,I still stand firm on my last post.the Eagles will earn your respect win or lose.

well done,I still stand firm on my last post.the Eagles will earn your respect win or lose.

The Eagles already have my respect. What they are doing is nowhere near easy. Playing with 30 or so kids and playing a varsity schedule right off the bat - can't be easy.

The people I do not respect are the ones from East that are talking smack about what they are going to do to HC. Take your lumps, be quiet about it, be respectful to your opponents and when you do start to win a significant amount, the respect will come back to you ten fold.

I am glad you are so sure Hickman is going to win. Please take away the touchdows Scott and Marcus made all year and lets see the stats on that? I assure you that missing those 2 will be felt.

Scott and Marcus are awesome players but hey, we have many more talents out there. Matt Tidwell, Kyle Nave, DJ Key, Nate Dansby, James Crabtree, to name a few. And Tyler Heymans makes his way back to the field!! Here at HCHS we play as a Team not just with 2 players. Bulldogs will take the Eagles by a landslide.... /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

I remember most of these players, but what # is Crabtree and Heymans

The Eagles already have my respect. What they are doing is nowhere near easy. Playing with 30 or so kids and playing a varsity schedule right off the bat - can't be easy.

The people I do not respect are the ones from East that are talking smack about what they are going to do to HC. Take your lumps, be quiet about it, be respectful to your opponents and when you do start to win a significant amount, the respect will come back to you ten fold.

It is called confidence.