Cannon co. @ Smith co.

BigPun

Yeah right, TC would beat FC by 30 /roflolk.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflolk:" border="0" alt="roflolk.gif" />

Even though your getting off the subject of the thread, and before I post any replies back to these people from Cannon County, I can confidentally say that Trousdale would be very fortunate to win, just as I feel SC was tonight. I am a firm believer that you create your own luck, but SC had to have a lot of things to go their way to get the win. Like committing 0 turnovers, getting 3 turnovers, stop FC in the red zone twice on 4th and short (one of which was for the tie at the end of the game), return an interception 75 yards, fake a punt successfully, cover a fumble deep in FC territory, fake a point after for two point conversion successfully, avoid injury to key players, etc. SC was very fortunate to win, and anyone from either side would tell you that. You would have to do the same. Easier said than done.

• Replies 289
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

well as i can see no body likes cannon in this one which is good we will come in there and put a whipping on the owls in "the hole"

I am not going to say that Cannon can't win the game. Anyone can win on any given night (that was evident tonight in Winchester). Do I think the Lions will? No. Why? You said the same thing last year and it wasn't pretty.

You wonder why no one likes Cannon in this game? The four teams you have beaten are Franklin Road Academy (3-6), Jackson County (3-6), Upperman (3-5), and Bledsoe County (1-9). Everyone plays weaker teams, but what signature win have you had to convince anyone that you will win next Thursday night? A win is possible for Cannon County, but I don't think it is considered a lock for the Lions by any means.

So let me see if this is right

A 1A team(TC) beats a "good" 2A team(SC) who in turns beats a weak 5A team(FC). So does this mean that a good 1A team is BETTER than a weak 5A team? Or is TC a GREAT 1A team?

Are you really this stupid???

I found you a hat to wear this week!!!

Here is a picture of a last weeks winner that proudly had the hat!!!

I don't think the Lions will be able to stand up to the tall task of beating the Owls!!!

Owls win by 28!!!

I think this little guy looks like my good buddy, Dodgen!!!!

Hope to see him at the game...and hope that the Cannon County people know that we will extend the same welcome to them that we ALWAYS get when we go there...

GO OWLS!!!!!!!!!!!!

This Smith County being down talk is amusing. The Owls didnt return very many starters and it has taken them a little while to get things going the way the are used to. At this point in the season, however, they are quite capable of beating most anyone. SC will beat CC and make another solid run in the postseason. Traveling or not.

Yes cannon really needs this win but sorry i just dont see it happenin. Smith County gets the win!

not so fast my owl loving friend the lions will come out firing and they will get to the qb and hit him and get him thinking. cannon better use #6 alot this week because i think this game favors his abilities and after just giving the ball to him i think 5 times against bledsoe he will be ready to carry the rock for big yards. but cannon will need to stop the pass cause that has been a problem at times this year. but i think it will be a very good game against two teams with nothing to lose and a hope the lions play like they can because i think they will have to and i think they will to get to week 11