MTCS vs. Forrest

mtcsbaseball

• Replies 164
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

True...but 1:30 left and WHH still having timeouts left and as you said on the 30...they aren't far from field goal range with the boot they have in the back field. 30-35 yards in that much time isn't unheard of. Ask JB, I think they would know. So, while the execution was well done, the choice was big too. You could punt to pin them deep and take OT or chances at a quick 3 and out. Choosing to go for it was the right option though

True...but 1:30 left and WHH still having timeouts left and as you said on the 30...they aren't far from field goal range with the boot they have in the back field. 30-35 yards in that much time isn't unheard of. Ask JB, I think they would know. So, while the execution was well done, the choice was big too. You could punt to pin them deep and take OT or chances at a quick 3 and out. Choosing to go for it was the right option though

Especially because we didn't stop the run very well at times

Especially because we didn't stop the run very well at times

Can give up 5-6 yard runs all night if there is no threat of a passing game. Just put 8 in the box and pound the running game. Worry bout the deep ball after they can show you they have one. They threw one ball deep that I remember...and we picked it off to end the game /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

Can give up 5-6 yard runs all night if there is no threat of a passing game. Just put 8 in the box and pound the running game. Worry bout the deep ball after they can show you they have one. They threw one ball deep that I remember...and we picked it off to end the game /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

What a huge pick for Miller thought. He'd struggled lately but gets the INT to win the game on his birthday

Forrest in this one. The way MTCS has played the last 2 weeks, reminds me alot of Clarksville Academy. The community game could of went either way and if white house heritage wouldn't have gotten so many penalties they would have won by at least 14 points. Forrest don't forget 2 years ago when Heritage beat yall the last game and they made their first playoff appearance. you were definately the better team, just like you are the better team this year against MTCS.