MTCS vs. Forrest

mtcsbaseball

I have already stated that I was misinformed about the support the school gives to all sports and apologized for my statements. As for my name, you all want to talk about ME doing some research??? You need to do your own. I was a part of Smyrna High School since I was 8 years old!!!!!! I will NEVER change my name because I went there, graduated from there, and I am still loyal to them as well. I wouldn't expect Cougarball3 to change his name if he went off to college (may already be there I don't know) so that he seemed more "loyal" to them.... Smyrna is a part of me that will never die, I'll go to my 10 year, my 20 year, and so on till I die. That is MY school. I didn't go to MTCS but my sisters do and I'll do my part to support them with cow bells, raw throat and no voice at every function I attend. But don't say CRAP about my name when you know nothing more about me other than who my father is!!!! You wanted to P*** me off? YOU DID! ( and yes I just said P***, sue me..... you can have all my bills!) /rolleyes.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":rolleyes:" border="0" alt="rolleyes.gif" />

u wouldn't happen to be kin to coach shad would u ? i would hate to mess with you them boys done opened up a can of whoop arse on their self /roflolk.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflolk:" border="0" alt="roflolk.gif" />

• Replies 164
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Good post except for the part where I have hinted at doubt of our chances this weekend. I have no doubt at all that they can win Friday night. Never all year have I picked against them or said I think they will lose. I brag more about our players and ability than I should sometime. Go to the MTCS vs WC thread and read the posts of me talking up our defense. Never have I nor never will I say that I think we will lose or expect to lose.

Okay let me change that again (just remember I 99% of the time speak before I think) It's not that you come straight out in doubt us you hesitate to pull for us.... you do in the end, everytime, but it always seems like it is hard for you to do so sometimes. This may sound really silly to some, but yes I am a firm believer that God loves sports, I think at times he gets involved and helps teams come out on top. Whenever I have had doubts or been worried I don't post them here, I just pray about it and have faith that he is going to take care of us.

I don't want to fight or argue with you, I'm glad we have you as part of the MTCS family and I'm on here to defend our boys not fight with our own fans. I know I am new to MTCS but as I said on my last post (playing catch-up) back off my screen name if you don't mind. It's personal for me, I truly love Smyrna and always will. Like you have been a part of MTCS for so long, I was like that with Smyrna and I was there so long that when we left it was almost like a divorce.... I love MTCS and LOVE the boys and their parents, so don't doubt or question my loyalty because of a screen name.

I have already stated that I was misinformed about the support the school gives to all sports and apologized for my statements. As for my name, you all want to talk about ME doing some research??? You need to do your own. I was a part of Smyrna High School since I was 8 years old!!!!!! I will NEVER change my name because I went there, graduated from there, and I am still loyal to them as well. I wouldn't expect Cougarball3 to change his name if he went off to college (may already be there I don't know) so that he seemed more "loyal" to them.... Smyrna is a part of me that will never die, I'll go to my 10 year, my 20 year, and so on till I die. That is MY school. I didn't go to MTCS but my sisters do and I'll do my part to support them with cow bells, raw throat and no voice at every function I attend. But don't say CRAP about my name when you know nothing more about me other than who my father is!!!! You wanted to P*** me off? YOU DID! ( and yes I just said P***, sue me..... you can have all my bills!) /rolleyes.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":rolleyes:" border="0" alt="rolleyes.gif" />

Well I'm done arguing, if that's what you call it. No reason for fans of the same team to question each other or get into with each other before a playoff game. I go crazy when the Cougars score and/or win just as do you I'm sure. A fan is a fan. Your loyal to your school as much as I am to mine. I just won't allow people to question me on such. I know you said you misread and misunderstood what was said...so I will end it with this. You really shouldn't jump to conclusions so fast. If you didn't understand what I said, then ask me. I will gladly answer. But, as you said many people get on here to read, and I don't exactly want people to read that I am as you at one point called me an unloyal fan. I am a nice guy...I am easy going. You seem pretty jumpy lol. Calm it down a little on the Boards.

I'll be there Friday and sounds like you will too. Get better soon too. GO COUGARS!!! /roflolk.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflolk:" border="0" alt="roflolk.gif" /> /roflolk.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflolk:" border="0" alt="roflolk.gif" />

Well I'm done arguing, if that's what you call it. No reason for fans of the same team to question each other or get into with each other before a playoff game. I go crazy when the Cougars score and/or win just as do you I'm sure. A fan is a fan. Your loyal to your school as much as I am to mine. I just won't allow people to question me on such. I know you said you misread and misunderstood what was said...so I will end it with this. You really shouldn't jump to conclusions so fast. If you didn't understand what I said, then ask me. I will gladly answer. But, as you said many people get on here to read, and I don't exactly want people to read that I am as you at one point called me an unloyal fan. I am a nice guy...I am easy going. You seem pretty jumpy lol. Calm it down a little on the Boards.

I'll be there Friday and sounds like you will too. Get better soon too. GO COUGARS!!! /roflolk.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflolk:" border="0" alt="roflolk.gif" /> /roflolk.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflolk:" border="0" alt="roflolk.gif" />

Just to let you know, the post you quoted was not directed to you at all. Someone else. And yes I am pretty jumpy on some things, 5a jerks kinds made me that way.... lol that is one thing I have enjoyed SO MUCH on here is that the people are so much nicer....... no nasty digs on anyone. I do apologize I guess some of my "5a" was coming out on you and like I said (and C11 said) I usually don't think before I speak.

Yes I will be there Friday night, heading up the drive with Coffeebreak.... hope you can join us I figure if someone gets lost we can all get lost together /smile.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":)" border="0" alt="smile.gif" /> lol

Just to let you know, the post you quoted was not directed to you at all. Someone else. And yes I am pretty jumpy on some things, 5a jerks kinds made me that way.... lol that is one thing I have enjoyed SO MUCH on here is that the people are so much nicer....... no nasty digs on anyone. I do apologize I guess some of my "5a" was coming out on you and like I said (and C11 said) I usually don't think before I speak.

Yes I will be there Friday night, heading up the drive with Coffeebreak.... hope you can join us I figure if someone gets lost we can all get lost together /smile.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":)" border="0" alt="smile.gif" /> lol

I actually may be riding down there with CoffeeBreak. We have talked about it last couple days. We'll see how things work out

There used to be a great restaurant on the Wayneboro square called Emerald's. I suppose it's still there. I highly recommend it if you have time.

Where do you think I get it from?!?!?! LOL (Actually that would be my mother, but hey what does that matter? /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

Another item I found out from a parent at pratice this week. One, the reason there is no handicap parking close to the field is because of the church and the nursing home that are on top of the baseball and football fields. The church allows us to use their lot but the nursing home has asked that we do not in the event of a medical emergency. I do agree the parking could be better but what to do? Also I was informed that there is a ramp to the side walk going to the visitors side and that the visitors area was preped for wheelchairs. Now, understand that I have not see the visitors side up close and personal so this is info by a third party so please don't hold me to it. This is just what I was told.

Anyway can't wait till Friday, hopefully this flu will be gone by then!

We looked and didn't see any ramp, but I'll take your word for it. It was kind of dark in the area. The concrete pad was nice on the visitors side. Everybody complained about the bleachers being so low. If our band had come there would have been no where to sit.