MTCS vs. Forrest

mtcsbaseball

Maybe Forrest will do like they do in baseball sometimes and wear their home jersey on the road...reasoning behind doing this is unknown to me. LOL /roflolk.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflolk:" border="0" alt="roflolk.gif" /> /roflolk.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflolk:" border="0" alt="roflolk.gif" />

There have been times that they only had one uniform for one reason or another. After all, we are a lowly public school. /rolleyes.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":rolleyes:" border="0" alt="rolleyes.gif" />

• Replies 164
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

And I do agree that Forrest is the more talented team. I also agree that MTCS will pull the upset (can't bet against 'em). It SHOULD be an incredible game. The seniors for both teams want to give themselves a chance and the season is on the line in this one /motorbike.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":motorbike:" border="0" alt="motorbike.gif" /> /motorbike.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":motorbike:" border="0" alt="motorbike.gif" /> /motorbike.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":motorbike:" border="0" alt="motorbike.gif" />

I don't necessarily see them as more talented. They are deeper, but our starters can matchup with them. I think Coach Shad will put together a superior game plan and the Cougars go to their first playoff game next week. It will be a great game, either way.

I think Forrest comes back this week ready to play. Hopefully three of the starters who did not play at all last week wll be back with us this week. Hats off to the guys who stepped up and filled their shoes. I think we will come back this week and win and take the fourth play-off spot. Most of these guys still have the bad taste of going 7-3 and not getting a playoff spot in their mouth.

I think Forrest comes back this week ready to play. Hopefully three of the starters who did not play at all last week wll be back with us this week. Hats off to the guys who stepped up and filled their shoes. I think we will come back this week and win and take the fourth play-off spot. Most of these guys still have the bad taste of going 7-3 and not getting a playoff spot in their mouth.

Strong possibility that Collinwood experiences a 7-3 season and misses the playoffs this year.

Good luck to the Rockets this week I hope this is your year to get in. Although MTCS would represent region 5 real good too.

Thanks, hope you all get the win this week against McEwen. Since the Jo Byrns game we have had to play without key players due to injuries. I look for most of them to be back this week except for Travis and Patrick.

I have a question for the MTCS people, or anyone who has been there. What is the stadium like? Is it handicapped accessible? Sidewalks and ramps? I'd appreciate any info. /flower.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":flower:" border="0" alt="flower.gif" />

LTR -- I believe there is a paved walkway around to the visitor's side. Those bleaches are on a slightly elevated concrete pad.

Of course, you are welcome to come up the ramp into the bleachers on our side. I will even offer an orange blanket for you so that you do not feel out of place.

LTR -- I believe there is a paved walkway around to the visitor's side. Those bleaches are on a slightly elevated concrete pad.

Of course, you are welcome to come up the ramp into the bleachers on our side. I will even offer an orange blanket for you so that you do not feel out of place.

Thank you SO much for your kind offer!! That is so sweet!! However, I an allergic to Orange!!