Jeff Co. @ Bearden

Kidstaxi

• Replies 36
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I guess your referring to Tanner Fine. He will not be easy to replace. They do lose more than one senior of defense. LB and backup RB, Brandon Sapp is a senior.

On offense they will lose to graduation starters, OL Travis Roberson, WR Will Campbell, and QB Ryan Potter.

Also graduating is one of the states most consistent kicker/punter Brandon Reagan.

With all that said this team will be thick with returning starters and a strong sophomore turning junior class.

All the changes in the structure of the TSSAA should create an interesting season in 2009.

Another senior who playes a big role is Forest Young who starts at left tackle on offense and plays defensive end

Another senior who playes a big role is Forest Young who starts at left tackle on offense and plays defensive end

Yes I agree, Forrest is a key to the Bulldogs play this year. Honestly I could name about 25 players that have been key to Bearden having a strong season after losing so many to graduation. Coach Taylor has done a good job developing team chemistry.

Bearden struggled tonight against a Patriot team that had nothing to lose. Anthony Goins, just a soph, played well in place of Will Darby at the QB position. Brook is a bruising back.

Bearden capitalized of untimely Jeff Co. turnovers. For most of the game the Patriots huge DL and LBs contained the fabulous sophomore Devrin Young. Final Score 20-13.

Next stop, Soddy Daisy in Knoxville next Friday.

What a game!!! JC really left all on the field tonight. Even though we came out on the short end of the stick I couldn't be more proud of this team. Bearden is a class act. No cheap shot crap, late hits, home cooking etc..like you see from DB or Campbell County. Their coaches came over to talk to our players after the game to tell them what an outstanding job they did and that they did not look forward to playing us next year. Now that I think about it, I'm not sure they are going to. Any way congrats to Bearden on the win, and hope you guys go back to state again this year.

OKAY, OKAY good game

wow dude get a life, when i saw your name on a clinton post earlier i also noticed your # of comments and thought you must be a big fan and know alot then i noticed you'd commented on all the threads on the front page and i thought man this guy knows about all the teams and is giving input on all of em, then i read this and realized you have no life and just post for no reason. i think you really need a hobby. /dry.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid="

What a game!!! JC really left all on the field tonight. Even though we came out on the short end of the stick I couldn't be more proud of this team. Bearden is a class act. No cheap shot crap, late hits, home cooking etc..like you see from DB or Campbell County. Their coaches came over to talk to our players after the game to tell them what an outstanding job they did and that they did not look forward to playing us next year. Now that I think about it, I'm not sure they are going to. Any way congrats to Bearden on the win, and hope you guys go back to state again this year.

another sore loser bye bye cheap shot artist.

I'm not sore about anything.... "BOY"! It just nice to play a team that has some class and doesn't whine like DB. Bearden may have had a player get a concussion and another may have a broke leg but they're not on here ptssing and moaning about it like you wussies from DB do. As a matter of fact the white hat told our AD that this team played with the most class of any team he has seen this year. You can't seem to get over the fact that your "boys" at Queensport DB got man handled.