Hardin County at Henry County

hubjr

First off you've played horrible teams all year long that is why your defense has not been exposed yet. your schedule is 58 out of 60. secondly westview will probably be the third or fourth seed so they probably won't be favored in that game. and liberty and brighton are not good ball clubs. And lastly the players do read what is put on this forum believe it or not, and plus they interact with people that post on this forum so there is a great chance for their level heads to be affected.

your team continues to play worse each week instead of peaking at the right time.

We aren't playing worse each week. It's not the team's fault that they have to play weaker opponents. They go out there and get the job done, without any close scares.

• Replies 210
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

well, if their worst is still beating people by 40 points, by God, then that says something different entirely, doesn't it?

Heisman: 0

Everyone else: FTW

Your beating way inferior teams who simply don't have the ability to capatilize on yall's mistakes. your coach sure has been disappointed with what he calls "severe breakdowns in coverage". but at this time of the year it's all about peaking and playing your best football. do you think ya'll are playing better football now than you were in september?

well i do know that two years ago in 2006 you played 5A ridgeway and 3A southside with each having one of the best teams they ever had along with DC who you still play. so i don't think them being close is the problem.

so what's changed? we play jackson teams all the time...kinda have to. what's adding one more to the schedule do?

and yet again, we usually play one memphis team a year.

you also have to take into account other teams' schedules and if things line up.

still sitting on that goose egg, aren't u?

so what's changed? we play jackson teams all the time...kinda have to. what's adding one more the schedule do?

and yet again, we usually play one memphis team a year.

you also have to take into account other teams' schedules and if things line up.

still sitting on that goose egg, aren't u?

I'm not sure i understand the goose egg comment? is that a paris thing?

Your beating way inferior teams who simply don't have the ability to capatilize on yall's mistakes. your coach sure has been disappointed with what he calls "severe breakdowns in coverage". but at this time of the year it's all about peaking and playing your best football. do you think ya'll are playing better football now than you were in september?

i'm sure brighton and liberty think that...westview too.

i think they're working on fine tuning and alot of details. they've shown when they're not playing up to their usual par, they turn it around.

better of course, b/c of experience. i think our best games are still to come.

i'm sure brighton and liberty think that...westview too.

i think they're working on fine tuning and alot of details. they've shown when they're not playing up to their usual par, they turn it around.

better of course, b/c of experience. i think our best games are still to come.

then we'll leave it at that. good luck in the future

I'm not sure i understand the goose egg comment? is that a paris thing?

wow! i would think that someone who follows and has knowledge of sports would have heard that phrase atleast once in their lives. sportscasters the world-round use it atleast once in a game.

0 = goose egg due to the similar shapes.

well for one the HC faithful have this misconception that the state title will be give to them...and then add in the fact that ya'll have no respect for your opponent and it equals up to a 2nd or 3rd round exit.

99 % of the comments made by our fans are positive about our opponents. Heck, I think we stick up more for Brighton and Liberty than they do for themselves. Most of the people who have predicted an easy road are not from Henry County and don??™t know anything about us other than what they??™ve seen in the news. We have maybe four posters for every 200 (actually from HC) who think we will reach the state final uncontested. And that??™s their prerogative. I don??™t see how it??™s any of your business to tell them what to think.

Every team has fans that are kind of like that drunken uncle at family gatherings. They may get on your nerves sometimes, but you still love them because they??™re family. And that??™s what the Big Red is all about. We are a family (and will take up for each other accordingly).

We may not all know everything about football, but last time I checked that wasn??™t a requirement for being able to enjoy the game.

GO BIG RED!!!!!!

well i didn't mention your name red warrior because you seemed to have some common sense about the game. The fact is that melrose or fairley will beat them. why you say? well for one the HC faithful have this misconception that the state title will be give to them. well unfornutately for HC there is a week 10 and then the playoffs. Your defense is weak. and it seems that ya'll are getting worse each week due to the fact you haven't played a single team that is even capable of winning a playoff game. and your offense will be slowed down in the playoffs. have no doubt about that. and then add in the fact that ya'll have no respect for your opponent and it equals up to a 2nd or 3rd round exit.

All of the teams in our region lost in the playoffs (except for HC) last year and HC went to the fourth round, so your logic is flawed. I think it is absurd when fans get on here and talk about a cakewalk to the finals, but that's not the team that's talking. It's probably a few idiots who never played football.

then we'll leave it at that. good luck in the future

where are u from? I done read all your crazy post. I haven't miss one HC game this year. yes they did have a couple of bad games,and still beat their opp. pretty bad,What high school team doesn't have a bad game, when the playoff get here they will be ready. It will be Maryville and Henry Co. in the finals PERIOD

Have you ever seen HC play? you made that yur team not as good as Henry Co.

First off you've played horrible teams all year long that is why your defense has not been exposed yet. your schedule is 58 out of 60. secondly westview will probably be the third or fourth seed so they probably won't be favored in that game. and liberty and brighton are not good ball clubs. And lastly the players do read what is put on this forum believe it or not, and plus they interact with people that post on this forum so there is a great chance for their level heads to be affected.

your team continues to play worse each week instead of peaking at the right time.

Playing worse and winning by 42 and 39 points is ok. The right time to peak is not weeks 8 and 9 against bad teams. The time to peak is right around the corner.

your schedule is ranked 58 out of 60. that is what is laughable. and maybe if you read my post again you'll grasp what i said.

Maryville's schedule ir ranked 43rd out of 60. In 2A Alcoa is ranked 50th out of 58. It doesnt matter, or are you saying that Maryville and Alcoa are not any good either based on their schedules?

well i do know that two years ago in 2006 you played 5A ridgeway and 3A southside with each having one of the best teams they ever had along with DC who you still play. so i don't think them being close is the problem.

And we were not as good two years ago as we were last year or this year.