Hardin County at Henry County

hubjr

• Replies 210
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Was it Yanker or Nietzsche who said "Out of Chaos comes Order"???? /dry.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid="

The other guy must have said it because...if this had come from the mouth of your local YANKER...you ...and EVERYONE else... would remember it!!!!!!!!! I AM THE MOST MEMORABLE YANKER OF ALL TIME!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Was it Yanker or Nietzsche who said "Out of Chaos comes Order"???? /dry.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid="

i, too, always feel the need to wash my hands when i come in contact with a religious man. coincidence?

i still like kierkegaard more.

since we're all into this objectification on here: chaos was, is and ever shall be. i am everything and nothing all at the same time.

7:30 can't come soon enough! let's kick in some teeth and take names!

i, too, always feel the need to wash my hands when i come in contact with a religious man. coincidence?

since we're all into this objectification on here: chaos was, is and ever shall be. i am everything and nothing all at the same time.

Very well put my friendly enemy... /wink.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=";)" border="0" alt="wink.gif" />

I like Kierkegaard, but neitzsche is my FAV!

GO PATS!

Good Morning Big Red Nation and Happy Halloweeeeeeeeen!!! Its time for some football on this all hallow's eve, and the Patriots are ready for those Tigers to come to town. The final regular season Region 7-4A battle. The season has blown by quicker than expected. But lest we forget this one last contest that will be a treat for all to see. The passing power of Gilchrist vs. the speed and power from the Big Red. Who's going to come out on top? I know where my money's placed. If our defense can hold Hardin County and Gilchrist to under 10 points there will be a new record in town for fewest points allowed in a season. And of course, pizza is on the line again. This should be a great test of the Henry County secondary and the defense as a whole. Hardin County has brought great QB's to test us before, let's see if we can pass this one as well. Should be a great ballgame folks. Come on out and support the Patriots and take the momentum into the 2008 playoff season!

Let's Get it ON!

Go Big RED!!!

Good Morning Big red Nation!

Speaking of records, a win tonight will match the '85 Pats as the only undefeated regular seasons! Let's get 'er done, and carry a huge amount of momentum into the play-offs. /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

Good Morning Big red Nation!

Speaking of records, a win tonight will match the '85 Pats as the only undefeated regular seasons! Let's get 'er done, and carry a huge amount of momentum into the play-offs. /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

Great way to end regular season. I would think the D is shooting for a shutout or at least hold Hardin under 10 points to set that D scoring record of 67 points in a 10 game season which that 1985 team holds. Think they could be challenged some on D, can't wait to see how they perform.

Pat's D ..... Keep it at 57 points allowed!!!!!!!!!!!! GO PATS!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Good Morning Big Red Nation and Happy Halloweeeeeeeeen!!! Its time for some football on this all hallow's eve, and the Patriots are ready for those Tigers to come to town. The final regular season Region 7-4A battle. The season has blown by quicker than expected. But lest we forget this one last contest that will be a treat for all to see. The passing power of Gilchrist vs. the speed and power from the Big Red. Who's going to come out on top? I know where my money's placed. If our defense can hold Hardin County and Gilchrist to under 10 points there will be a new record in town for fewest points allowed in a season. And of course, pizza is on the line again. This should be a great test of the Henry County secondary and the defense as a whole. Hardin County has brought great QB's to test us before, let's see if we can pass this one as well. Should be a great ballgame folks. Come on out and support the Patriots and take the momentum into the 2008 playoff season!

Let's Get it ON!

Go Big RED!!!

PATRIOTS vs. TIGERS

Halloween night in the city of lights.

Ghosties and ghoulies and terrible frights.

Which team will win, which will get beat?

For Gilchrest and company: TRICK OR TREAT?

GO BIG RED