Grace @ Cosby

old24eagle

• Replies 317
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

grace gets embarassed by atleast 35 /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

I bet this is a true Eagle fan and not some Hampton goober trying to get Grace fired up right here. /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" /> No one in Cosby expects us to just flat out embarass the Rams, if its a high scoring game our chances will not be great, we have to play tough D and make sure we take care of the ball, we're not looking for alot of points, we just want enough to win! /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

I bet this is a true Eagle fan and not some Hampton goober trying to get Grace fired up right here. /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" /> No one in Cosby expects us to just flat out embarass the Rams, if its a high scoring game our chances will not be great, we have to play tough D and make sure we take care of the ball, we're not looking for alot of points, we just want enough to win! /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

cosby should not even think they could win... /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

cosby should not even think they could win... /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

Did you ever play a game that you told yourself you had no chance of winning? True athletes never go out thinking they have no shot! My game playing days are long gone, but not one time did I ever go out thinking I was gonna lose. So just add that one to your long list of senseless posts! /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

im not a big fan of cosby, HAMPTON FAN, but ive gotta pull for cosby in this 1, it would be great to play at home 1st round thats for sure....GO DOGS

Sir you may be the smartest of all Hampton posters. The rest of your esteemed fan-base has yet to figure out that a Cosby win keeps you at home for the first round, maybe you should talk to your buddies and explain it to them in a way they can understand because I have tried to but they just dont seem to get it! /blink.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":blink:" border="0" alt="blink.gif" />

yea i hated that dorm.... alumni is much cleaner....lol.... but when i read the post i though it was goin to say alumni is coed and got let down later on in the sentence..... thank you very much for the support, my sons name is peyton check my profile to see a pick.... my leg healed up fine and had to go to the trainer alot with it but the training room is incredible..... i would have loved to play more than one play against you guy....... is secoy reeves still there he is and rb, db.....

i dont think he's still here, you should see the new sports complex it is un real and the training room is amazing too, iv been in there cuz i have a broke arm, i love playin on that turf too if feels great, heritage is pretty messy lol but they say its alot better than it was last year but it could still be better, i hope you raise peyton to be as good a athlete as you was maybe better but you never know, if you come to the Cosby game you should look for me i'll be sportin the newman sweat pants and t-shirt. Good luck to your Bulldogs I really hope we meet them in the playoffs for round 2! /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

Settle me down ,you are the one who called me on the bet, not visa versa. I made a comment in private, you called it out on here in you're little way, I took the bait. Don't even act like you don't know what I'm talking about.

Oh, I remember the "friendly wager" I brought up. Nothing else was said about it. How long ago was that? Before Week 0? Truth is Pujo, I'm broke. /biggrin.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":D" border="0" alt="biggrin.gif" /> Little girls cost a fortune. /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />