Grace @ Cosby

old24eagle

I told you cus we're focused, just hate to see a team you beat still talkin junk about how much better they are than you, it gets old after a while know what I mean. /dry.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid="

It is amazing the change in attitudes from certain folks after the loss. Sorry to "burst your bubble" (as has been said MANY times by 25) but Cosby isn't the whipping boy anymore.

• Replies 317
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Eagle3314, I got on here and told it like it was o begin with, Igave props to Cosby for the good things they done, They did do some good things. But the truth of the story is this, If the same stuff had went Hampton's way in the second half ,the score would have been lopsided to say the least. When it takes a fake punt and 4 muffed kick to win a 4 point game, well, Ithink you see the point. Hampton gave Cosby the win. Not one Cosby person is big enough to admitt it. This was just a freaky mess, I'd be willing to bet the farm that nothing like this has happened in another football game in Tennessee this whole year. I also doubt it will ever happen for Cosby ever again .

Pujo, I think all the Hampton players were full up on MUFFINS that night that KL brought to the game and were too tired and sleepy to field those on side MUFFIN kicks. /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" /> /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

/roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" /> Your calling somebody else little! /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

why are the eagles crying WE GAVE you the game. if we meet in playoffs it will be a hole different story i have herd of sore losers but not sore winners take it be thankful

why are the eagles crying WE GAVE you the game. if we meet in playoffs it will be a hole different story i have herd of sore losers but not sore winners take it be thankful

You all are the ones crying, your right it will be different, but it will still be the same. Yall are the ones saying that "we're still the better team" and all that nonsense, how are we crying? We're defending ourselves from your senseless banter thats all. /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

Something else is this, I've talked to alot of Cloudland people and every single one of them thought they should have beat Cosby. They may take up for you on here ,but its not what they say in real, The real perception they have is that Hampton is the best in region 1, followed by Grace,Cloudland and then Cosby. You've had luck up to this point and it may continue. I'll tell you my opinion ,Grace will beat you by at least 14 points. Just like I said before, Cloudland will tell you that Grace is the best team they've faced this season, Grace will say Hampton. You people are alone in you're beliefs. The rest of the teams thinks differently. Wonder why.

The same Cloudland people thought Grace was quite a bit better. They see reality. I do too.

Something else is this, I've talked to alot of Cloudland people and every single one of them thought they should have beat Cosby. They may take up for you on here ,but its not what they say in real, The real perception they have is that Hampton is the best in region 1, followed by Grace,Cloudland and then Cosby. You've had luck up to this point and it may continue. I'll tell you my opinion ,Grace will beat you by at least 14 points. Just like I said before, Cloudland will tell you that Grace is the best team they've faced this season, Grace will say Hampton. You people are alone in you're beliefs. The rest of the teams thinks differently. Wonder why.

The same Cloudland people thought Grace was quite a bit better. They see reality. I do too.

Hey pujo, only the zaz takes up for cosby on here from cloudland. Cloudland fans are scarce in these parts. i guess their dreading the beat down.

Pujo, I think all the Hampton players were full up on MUFFINS that night that KL brought to the game and were too tired and sleepy to field those on side MUFFIN kicks. /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" /> /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

You may be on to something Leon, don't you ever show up with those things again.

Doesn't really matter what any of us believe. The scoreboard is the dictator of every game. Now I'm amazed at how we couldn't qoute any stats when we lost to Grainger, and we were told by everyone on here the score is all that counts, but Hampton can say after each and every loss that outside influences are why they lost. You know, cosmic shifts in the universe and such, and the moon being in the house of the bird, and luck, and football Gods and yada yada yada!

Final Ruling...

NO ONE will EVER be better than Hampton! NEVER will they deserve to lose!

Cosby will NEVER be better than ANYONE! Never will they actually win based on talent or coaching!

Now can court be adjourned?

agree... come and tell me who you are at the game tonight.....

It is amazing the change in attitudes from certain folks after the loss. Sorry to "burst your bubble" (as has been said MANY times by 25) but Cosby isn't the whipping boy anymore.

that right we busted his bubble...... /popcorneater.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":popcorneater:" border="0" alt="popcorneater.gif" /> /roflolk.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflolk:" border="0" alt="roflolk.gif" /> /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

OK, call it luck or call it whatever you want to the fact of the matter is that we are pretty good football team. IF we beat Grace we will be the region champs, if we dont we will start getting ready for our first round playoff game, it all comes down to this, no matter what yall think happened we beat yall and it really ticks you off because now you have to actually watch somebody else carry off your precious region champioship. I'm not saying its going to be us, but we have just as good a chance as Grace does at winning and it should be a great game. If Grace's QB doesnt throw three picks they would've beat yall so how is Grace not the best team in the region instead of either one of us? Sounds like you guys got lucky that they turned the ball over, see all this luck crap can go both ways. I'm sure you see it as you forced Grace into those TO's and not the other way around, but I just think it was lucky. We've heard all the stuff that the Cloudland people said to you because you've told us many times, thats their opinion and we do not harbor bad feelings towards them for thinking they should have beaten us, but I've not seen ONE say that they are the best team in the region despite getting beat by us, personally I hope we can meet again in the playoffs because that is the only true way we are ever going to put an end to all this, unless we win again and then I guess it'll just be another fluke caused by the gravitational pull being off at ah... you know what I mean. /ph34r.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":ph34r:" border="0" alt="ph34r.gif" />