Grace @ Cosby

old24eagle

IF we win the region tonight all Hampton fans will look like the coach in your signature! /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

they will still say they are the best team /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" /> it's like the old saying you can not win an arguement with idiots and drunks..

• Replies 317
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

they will still say they are the best team /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" /> it's like the old saying you can not win an arguement with idiots and drunks..

/roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" /> idiots and drunks /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" /> I've actually never heard that before, thanks for the new one liner! /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

/roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" /> idiots and drunks /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" /> I've actually never heard that before, thanks for the new one liner! /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

BigBlue,

KL will be pulling for the Eagles tonight. Hopefully you guys will stay clear of the MUFFIN tag. /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

you are welcome... just wonder how many are both /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

BigBlue,

KL will be pulling for the Eagles tonight. Hopefully you guys will stay clear of the MUFFIN tag. /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

Thanks for the support, but you can keep that muffin crap away from here! /dry.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid="

you are welcome... just wonder how many are both /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

Interesting question my friend. /ph34r.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":ph34r:" border="0" alt="ph34r.gif" />

Thanks for the support, but you can keep that muffin crap away from here! /dry.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid="

Interesting question my friend. /ph34r.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":ph34r:" border="0" alt="ph34r.gif" />

Come on now Bigblue, if you win you will be region champs, if you lose you will be MUFFINS again. Big stakes on the line tonight.

King Leon we still dont like you. Before the muffin deal, after you was made to look stupid, not anytime. Get a life and start finging another thread to blad your useless knowledge of nothing in. It makes me sick to just see your stupid avatar. Go Eagles. Big 1 tonite, i swear im more hype than half the players id say. I didnt even sleep good last night. Roll on Eagles. Its gonna be "SPOOKY" on THE HILL tonight

Come on now Bigblue, if you win you will be region champs, if you lose you will be MUFFINS again. Big stakes on the line tonight.

Youre right IF we win we are region champs, but if we lose we will still be a playoff team that has to get ready for next week's game, nothing more, nothing less. Good luck tonight with your own version of Grace. /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

King Leon we still dont like you. Before the muffin deal, after you was made to look stupid, not anytime. Get a life and start finging another thread to blad your useless knowledge of nothing in. It makes me sick to just see your stupid avatar. Go Eagles. Big 1 tonite, i swear im more hype than half the players id say. I didnt even sleep good last night. Roll on Eagles. Its gonna be "SPOOKY" on THE HILL tonight

ENHWasps,

Come on now. I was just saying that if Cosby wins tonight, they will be region champs, but if you lose, well you know. /hungry.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":hungry:" border="0" alt="hungry.gif" /> KL knows much more football than ENHwasps or BigBlueLb. Challenge KL with any football question.

/roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

ENHWasps,

Come on now. I was just saying that if Cosby wins tonight, they will be region champs, but if you lose, well you know. /hungry.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":hungry:" border="0" alt="hungry.gif" /> KL knows much more football than ENHwasps or BigBlueLb. Challenge KL with any football question.

/roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" /> /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" /> /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

/roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

/roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" /> /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" /> /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

i see you remember my previous quote about winning arguements ha ha /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />