Grace @ Cosby

old24eagle

BigBlue, it sounds like there are a lot of hurt feelings in Bulldog country. /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" /> I was wondering when FallSportsfan would come out of the woodworks. /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" /> The excuses I'm hearing make me nauseated. /roflolk.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflolk:" border="0" alt="roflolk.gif" />

• Replies 317
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i really cant stand grace or cosby..... and would love for hampton to win conferance but that just aint going to happen this year.... all i know is i would rather see the cockefighters lose and shut them up.... wow cosby.... you beat hampton this year.... but if grace does win than that puts region 1 in a way tie.... and the thing that stinks... is even though hampton is a better team than both cosby and grace... they get 3rd becasue cosby and grace has played muffin teams all year.... check this out again....cosby has such a tough schedule...

As for your powerhouse 3-A schools,you beat a bad 3-6 Gibbs team, Pigeon Forge 2-7 whose wins are over Hancock County (2-7) and Union County (1-8). Grainger is 5-4 with wins of Pigeon Forge, Claiborne County who you lost to, beat Chuckey-Doak and Union Coounty both 1-8 and Hancock. You also struggled against a weak Unaka team.

grace does have a better team than cosby and a ill say that grace wins by 2 tds....

GO GRACE......

Breath half-pint!! It's ok. Hampton was dominate for a while and maybe again. Too bad there isn't a lower classification to drop down to.

Breath half-pint!! It's ok. Hampton was dominate for a while and maybe again. Too bad there isn't a lower classification to drop down to.

/roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" /> /blush.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":blush:" border="0" alt="blush.gif" /> /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

i really cant stand grace or cosby..... and would love for hampton to win conferance but that just aint going to happen this year.... all i know is i would rather see the cockefighters lose and shut them up.... wow cosby.... you beat hampton this year.... but if grace does win than that puts region 1 in a way tie.... and the thing that stinks... is even though hampton is a better team than both cosby and grace... they get 3rd becasue cosby and grace has played muffin teams all year.... check this out again....cosby has such a tough schedule...

As for your powerhouse 3-A schools,you beat a bad 3-6 Gibbs team, Pigeon Forge 2-7 whose wins are over Hancock County (2-7) and Union County (1-8). Grainger is 5-4 with wins of Pigeon Forge, Claiborne County who you lost to, beat Chuckey-Doak and Union Coounty both 1-8 and Hancock. You also struggled against a weak Unaka team.

grace does have a better team than cosby and a ill say that grace wins by 2 tds....

GO GRACE......

Our MUFFIN schedule has nothing to do with the tie breaker over yall , We beat Hampton, head to head knocks you guys out. Graces schedule was WAAAAAAY more muffinish than ours , say what you want hampton could NOT beat Gibbs , PF , or Grainger this year.

before you ask what I'm talking about with dropping down to dominate, here you go:

AA Alcoa L 31-7 Early Round

AA Harriman L 28-7 Early Round

AA Wartburg Central L 12-0 Early Round

AA Wartburg Central L 28-14 Early Round

AA Alcoa L 44-13 Early Round

A Sunbright W 30-7 Early Round

A Harriman W 21-0 Early Round

A Coalfield W 26-14 Quarterfinal

A Trousdale County L 35-0 Semifinal

A Oneida W 27-2 Early Round

A Harriman W 42-7 Early Round

A Coalfield W 30-12 Quarterfinal

A Friendship Christian L 24-7 Semifinal

A Coalfield W 42-0 Early Round

A Oneida W 17-3 Early Round

A Midway W 42-14 Quarterfinal

A South Pittsburg L 42-28 Semifinal

Translation: AA=L A=W till now

I've noticed one difference in all of the this. The Cosby posters handle themselves in a much more respectable manner than the Hampton posters this season. FOOTBALL is a complete game. Special teams is part of the GAME. Hampton failed to recover the pooch kicks THAT ARE PART OF THE GAME. Hampton then failed to stop Cosby from driving down the field and punching the ball in the end zone. Defense IS PART OF THE GAME. Cosby proved they were the better team. There is no need to get on here and make derogatory remarks towards Cosby just because you got beat. It gives Hampton a bad name. I've heard nothing but excuses the last two weeks as to why you got beat and why you are still the better team. The record book for 2008 will always say Hampton lost 5 games heading into week ten. Just face it, the Dogs are no longer a powerhouse. /rolleyes.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":rolleyes:" border="0" alt="rolleyes.gif" />

There will be a lower classifaction out there starting next season, but Hampton and Cosby won't be in it. Cosby has more students than anyone in the region.

Our MUFFIN schedule has nothing to do with the tie breaker over yall , We beat Hampton, head to head knocks you guys out. Graces schedule was WAAAAAAY more muffinish than ours , say what you want hampton could NOT beat Gibbs , PF , or Grainger this year.

You might want to check out what South Greene and CG did to these teams, Happy Valley is going to win the region these 2 are in and I also told you people that Happy Valley would beat GP. Do you're homework.

You might want to check out what South Greene and CG did to these teams, Happy Valley is going to win the region these 2 are in and I also told you people that Happy Valley would beat GP. Do you're homework.

I don't need to do any MORE homework we are 3 td's better than Hampton regardless of what you or any other Hampton fans think. Yall only scored on Defensive busts on our part and we didn't pound it in when we could have in the first half or we beat yall 49-6. PF , and Gibbs would be a good game with you guys , but Grainger would beat Hampton like a drum.

I don't need to do any MORE homework we are 3 td's better than Hampton regardless of what you or any other Hampton fans think. Yall only scored on Defensive busts on our part and we didn't pound it in when we could have in the first half or we beat yall 49-6. PF , and Gibbs would be a good game with you guys , but Grainger would beat Hampton like a drum.

Let's pound it in from the plus side of the field this week. Missed opportunities have ALMOST cost the Eagles this year!!

Common Sense says: Cosby and Cloudland ....get a room...the love affair you have is making me nauseated. Also, Hampton fans, We LOST TO COSBY. Thats it. Get over it. Regardless in 20 years all the coulda shoulda will not be in the record books. Want to change that? Practice harder, want it more. Go over the whole game, every aspect. Also, alot of people just didn't realize that we were going to have a rough season. Who can stay up all the time maybe in the exception of Alcoa and Maryville.Every game that we have lost we have been in. No one has dominated us. Im my opinion that is a plus. Things are what they are. Just try to make it better. No excuses here.

I'll make you a deal ,you beat Grace on you're home field like Hampton did on their field and I'll say you are the better team. The only thing is ,its not going to happen. SHOW ME.