Powell vs Clinton

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well you are right on the point that this will be a battle.. but with hazelhurst back and the number of weapons that clinton has one the field.. There is no way that powell can cover every singe one of them.. if you lock down one, one of the other players will get you.. Face it, Clinton is stacked and if they beat you last year with the team they had.. wait till you see this team....

I mean i believe i saw that team, and watched them lose to almost all the people i talked about in my first post on this game. If was a great game tho. And Clinton is real, ill give you that. I liked watchin these two battle it out and im hopin Clinton will beat Rhea County and Powell will beat Walker Valley so these two can face each other again in the second round.

Ohio State fans kill me, the one good game you guys play this year and you post it on Coacht like a badge of honor

Are you talking about Powell or OSU? I've been posting about Powell all season, so I have no idea what you are talking about. If it's the Buckeyes you speak of, I guess it's no different than Tennessee fans putting up some photo of Eric Berry dumping Knowshon Moreno after a 15 yard run.

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Announcements

• Recent Posts

• And can you tell me who those two quarterbacks were, and every kid that was put into college from Bearden is a Bearden kid? It’s kind of why they graduated from Bearden.   and I would definitely not consider ETSU “waste”…
    • Most of this is complete gibberish. But the one part I could decipher is putting kids in college. This coaching staff hasn’t put a single Bearden kid in college. They completed wasted one of the best WRs in East TN and have ruined two talented QBs. All because they’re in over their heads. 
    • Well, I’d hope the new coaching staff thinks they are all that because they can always walk around the school, anytime they want, thinking that, especially for what they’ve done for the student athletes and the players, putting more kids in college in his first season than the old coaching staff did in numerous years combined, but we will just sweep over that because I know you don’t like facts. But trust me, nobody wanted Mr. Big britches, made the star player switch to quarterback, which is ultimately the reason he ended up transferring to play the position. He loved, but unfortunately, had to be at another school because Mr. Big Britches doesn’t like when a teenager knows more than him, but can’t expect much coming from a guy who used all class throwing pencils up into the ceiling and making fun of football kids who were failing class right to their face, and in front of numerous students, even projecting on the board most of the time.
    • After that first paragraph, I can see why you’re a TA and not a teacher. Have you made the move from South Knoxville to Bearden yet?    Maybe he left because he is an actual teacher and coach, and didn’t want to be associated with a group of foul mouthed middle school coaches who like to pretend they’re big time. 
    • Yeah and the coach is gone. Whole bizarre situation here. We played them a couple of times at MTSU last few years. She was a player for sure.