FridayMainEvent

Winner  

39 members have voted

1. 1. Winner

• Replies 85
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'll take Cascade in this one. WHH looked quite similar to NCS to me...maybe a little better but the same look. Champs score fast and often i this one I think. Congrats guys /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" /> /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

Congratulations to Kenny Parker and the Cascade family for that great win over Jo Byrns. I told several people last week, that if I hadn't had to go to Hillsboro for the Tullahoma game, I would have gone to Jo Byrns. I wish there was some way to watch the replay of that game. I hope there isn't a hangover with the players and they can get motivated to beat White House-Heritage and complete an undefeated regular season. There had to be a lot of pressure on the kicker for Cascade to make that game winning PAT. Did Jo Byrns call a timeout before that kick? I hope you win Friday nite and have a good play-off run.

Well, Queen of the Patriots what do you have to say about that Cascade defense after holding Jo Byrns to 14 last night? I believe if the Champs can maintain focus through this week, we should be able to give this years seniors the first undefeated season in school history. What do ya'll think?

Queen?? Surely U can do better than that! I'd say the Devilettes must of been wearing flip flops and playing on a soggy field if they only scored 14 on the Chumps. This is a great week for the Pats. 4 the second season in a row we get to expose an undefeated team late in the season for being the over-rated joke of 1A ball. Like the Devilettes last year, we'll roll into YOUR place and smack your Chumps back into reality. Enjoy ur last week of being undefeated! Oh, I'm also goin to go ahead and predict a region 6 sweep in the first round this year since the Pats aren't in it!

Queen?? Surely U can do better than that! I'd say the Devilettes must of been wearing flip flops and playing on a soggy field if they only scored 14 on the Chumps. This is a great week for the Pats. 4 the second season in a row we get to expose an undefeated team late in the season for being the over-rated joke of 1A ball. Like the Devilettes last year, we'll roll into YOUR place and smack your Chumps back into reality. Enjoy ur last week of being undefeated! Oh, I'm also goin to go ahead and predict a region 6 sweep in the first round this year since the Pats aren't in it!

I didn't know patients were allowed internet access at the Psych Ward....

That aint cool dude. My Mom has passed.

Sorry to hear that. If its even true. Im sure shed be real proud of you. What is your vandetta agasint the Patriots anyway? I know your not from White House and you just made up a name to make us look stupid. Which you do a great job of by the way so I guess your accomplishing what you are trying to.