Tie breaker

QSouth89

AE tried to give the game to AC first time around with their turnovers. AC just didn't capitalize. Next time will be different. We hope you are not AFRAID and we hope you are COMPLACENT!!! See you there. Good Luck and God Bless. /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

KEYWORD= TRIED!!

But ok... GOOD LUCK TO YOU AND until the rematch Let's GO AE!

• Replies 29
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

All I can say is "BEEP BEEP" Did you see #8 for Kingston punch #42? I saw if from the stands, but the refs didn't see it on the field. If Hawkins would have hit him back, I am sure that he would be in the stands this friday serving a suspension. Nevertheless we won. Just an observation.

18-14 AE won... so what is you saying? Yeah that's my ebonics coming out, "WHAT IS YOU SAYING?"

OK. I said TRIED. I also heard AE TRIED to give the game to Kingston Friday night, too! (Third time is a charm... /smile.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":)" border="0" alt="smile.gif" /> !) Until then. GO MAVS!

AE gots it all wrapped up.. They beat yall and Kingston so what you saying?

AE gots it all wrapped up.. They beat yall and Kingston so what you saying?

You're right Turtle! AE gots it all wrapped up! I'm just hoping with the turnovers we couldn't capitalize on and the turnovers Kingston couldn't capitalize on, that maybe if AE and AC meet again, third time will be a charm for AC!!! Good Luck and God Bless.