Tyner @ Boyd Buc

reaction

• Replies 170
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

/roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" /> /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" /> You will definitely make it to the regions, as you say..........Not state, look at the scoreboard next friday and see what Alcoa does to Loudon and you will see how far you can go!! Boyd has actually impressed me this year, getting better just like the warriors, so i disagree on who the top teams are. Probably will get to see the rams in the second round of the playoffs and hopefully the warriors in round three. I actually think Boyd wins this one 28-20

Boyd will make it to the fourth round to play Alcoa. From there off i do not know what will happen. As for Marion County, yes they are improved... so is Boyd. Boyd beat marion... 1 point or 100 points... a win is a win... WITHOUT there quarterback... so i hope boyd sees marion in the third round... that is if marion can make it that far! /popcorneater.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":popcorneater:" border="0" alt="popcorneater.gif" />

Boyd is going to beat Tyner hands down and I will be there to see it...I have been to most of their games for the past two years and compared to last year this is a far better team. They will have no problem defeating the Rams!! As for their chance in the playoffs I believe many of you are underestimating the potential of the BUCS!!

/roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" /> By the way now if my memory serves me correctly which it does I believe Boyd beat Marion County so I don't see why they are even saying anything at all they have no room to talk...I agree with Reaction's statement comparing Marion County and Notre Dame... /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

Boyd Buc 35

Rams 17

...Boyd is not 18 points better than the "RAMS"...on the contrary given the history of the series:

'97 N/A- Rams

'98 41-24 Rams

'05 34-6 Rams

'05 49-15 Rams (2nd rd playoff)

'06 12-24 Bucs

'07 26-6 Rams

...Rams hold 5-1 edge with the largest margin of victory... just wanted you to realize who is in control!!!

...Go "RAMS"!!!

...Boyd is not 18 points better than the "RAMS"...on the contrary given the history of the series:

'97 N/A- Rams

'98 41-24 Rams

'05 34-6 Rams

'06 12-24 Bucs

'07 26-6 Rams

...Rams hold 5-1 edge with the largest margin of victory... just wanted you to realize who is in control!!!

...Go "RAMS"!!!

We'll be sure to factor this into the final score somehow tomorrow night. I think we have a special "history" button on the scoreboard box.

'97 N/A- Rams

'98 41-24 Rams

'05 34-6 Rams

'06 12-24 Bucs

'07 26-6 Rams

...Go "RAMS"!!!

/roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" /> /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" /> WOW! That is an intelligent analysis. Who cares what either team has done this year?(2008)! /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" /> /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

'97 N/A- Rams

'98 41-24 Rams

'05 34-6 Rams

'06 12-24 Bucs

'07 26-6 Rams

...Go "RAMS"!!!

Haha thas all you can go on is the past of the series? That will play a huge factor in the final score tomorrow night at The Swamp. 2008 Bucs > 2008 Rams.