Tyner @ Boyd Buc

reaction

• Replies 170
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It was a very good game...Boyd played sloppy, Tyner played a little less sloppy. I thought Tyner dominated on the line and Boyd had a few big plays when they needed them. I thought the refs had 2 really bad calls that took 2 touchdowns off the scoreboard for Tyner. The second one was a fumble returned for a TD that would have made it 26 - 11 with 5 minutes to go.

Regardless I will take a win anytime I can get it when you go into the swamp. Congrats to Boyd, Marion, and Tyner for the 3 way region championship, although Boyd get the title of region champions for not losing to Marion I guess....

Good luck to the entire region next week in the playoffs...

where r the buc fans?

...I'll tell you exactly where they are>>>like most 'Buc" fans that I saw while leaving the stadium tonight...looking like a "deer-caught-in-headlights" and getting ready to eat a big bowl of crow...Congrats on your Region 3-2A Championship...I know it may seem to be a bit unusual but...I know you will put this game behind you and get ready for next week!!!

...One more thing to all of you who were predicting a Boyd-B win...(I 'll leave well enough alone /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" /> )