Cherokee @ Volunteer

You know I don't care what volunteers record is. The record isn't good but you know what like was said previously game is still being played. One thing I do know as a Volunteer alum the packed house with great atmosphere for football. When I played we had to win to get to the playoffs and for the past two years that has been done! This year Volunteer my have nothing to play except the trophy but that is the best feeling I had while at volunteer was taking it to Cherokee and lifting that trophy up with my team after the game. I haven't got to see volunteer play as much this year but plan to try to make the trip after my walk through on Friday. I hope to see a great game and that trophy to stay in church hill! For anyone looking to find a Saturday football game it just a short trip to Emory,VA (just past abingdon) 1pm where a great match up vs Catholic University will be played!

LETS GO FALCONS! (if you can't go why should you let them?)

Go WASPS!

Smith52

Smitty, you keeping that Tilson fella from Greeneville straight. Good luck to you guys Saturday.

• Replies 17
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well the Chiefs are in the playoffs after a loss by Boone last night.

Let's go out and show Cherokee that we are better then our 2-7 record, show them that if the ball would have bounced our way a couple of times in previous games we could be 4-5, or even 5-4.

Let's see a complete game all the way around tonight, and finish strong!

• 4 weeks later...

Well the Chiefs are in the playoffs after a loss by Boone last night.

Let's go out and show Cherokee that we are better then our 2-7 record, show them that if the ball would have bounced our way a couple of times in previous games we could be 4-5, or even 5-4.

Let's see a complete game all the way around tonight, and finish strong!

Bounced a couple of times? Face it, the scores were bad. Trying to make the losses sound somewhat close is a joke.

Losses of

20-6 (14 points)

33-16 (17)

34-18 (16)

52-7 (45)

34-13 (21)

35-7 (28)

29-6 (23)

40-20 (20)

don't see where you are getting the possibility of winning 4 or 5 games here. As bad as it sounds this was a weak season and the forecast looks weaker

i