Notre Dame @ Polk Co.

polk_wildcat

• Replies 74
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ok this is a Notre Dame and Polk thread not Central and Polk that game is in the history books. Central won Polk fans jus need to take the loss and move on and worry bout Notre Dame. Hope Central and Polk coud possibly meet up again in the playoffs anyone know if that could be a possibility

Its very possible. Polk and Central must both win first round games. If that happens, they would meet in the 2nd round @ Central. Hopefully in much better weather this time.

I just want to say something real fast about the central polk game. sentral was ready and played great and showed polk that they still got some learning to do thats for sure. i'm a former member of the team and now i loyal fan i stayed the whole game i din't bail on them when it got ugly. yes we got a lot of young players but that no excuse we were just out played and i don't know what th deal was calling the plays that didn't work over an over but i'm not a coach on the team thats up to them and its up to the players on the field to excute the play. both temas played with heart and pride. Do luck to central in the playoffs and it would be fun to see you in the second round. So to this friday i think polk will handle the irsh with no problem and that they will be fired up its senior night hop eto see alot of people friday night. Thanks seniors for 4 great years of football. Good Luck Polk

Ok this is a Notre Dame and Polk thread not Central and Polk that game is in the history books. Central won Polk fans jus need to take the loss and move on and worry bout Notre Dame. Hope Central and Polk coud possibly meet up again in the playoffs anyone know if that could be a possibility

3A Football Playoff Bracket

http://www.tssaa.org/2008Champions/StateFo...s3A/Bracket.htm

I doubt that Central and Polk will be playing each other in the playoffs. Though it's possible, it's not probable.

First of all, Central has to beat Howard and be seeded #1 in the region to get in the same bracket to play Polk in round 2.........assuming Central and Polk both won the first round. I think Central will win the first round, but I don't think Polk will.

I think Polk finishes 3rd in our region regardless of their outcome with Notre-Dame (?). Am I correct?

Its very possible. Polk and Central must both win first round games. If that happens, they would meet in the 2nd round @ Central. Hopefully in much better weather this time.

Whats wrong jcub dont you like 30 degree weather and rain? /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" /> Actually, now that I think of it, I didnt like the rain either because it messed my hair up. /roflolk.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflolk:" border="0" alt="roflolk.gif" />

I just want to say something real fast about the central polk game. sentral was ready and played great and showed polk that they still got some learning to do thats for sure. i'm a former member of the team and now i loyal fan i stayed the whole game i din't bail on them when it got ugly. yes we got a lot of young players but that no excuse we were just out played and i don't know what th deal was calling the plays that didn't work over an over but i'm not a coach on the team thats up to them and its up to the players on the field to excute the play. both temas played with heart and pride. Do luck to central in the playoffs and it would be fun to see you in the second round. So to this friday i think polk will handle the irsh with no problem and that they will be fired up its senior night hop eto see alot of people friday night. Thanks seniors for 4 great years of football. Good Luck Polk

this is ridiculous..spell check man. really. polk wins this game by at least 2 touchdowns, but it wouldn't surprise me to see them put up 40 or 50. last home game of the season and polk plays like they have a chip on their shoulder against notre dame this year. mainly because they're mad about losing to central. stop talking about the central game, i dont even like polk county but you people are getting on even my nerves. especially when you people type on here not bein able to read good.

this is ridiculous..spell check man. really. polk wins this game by at least 2 touchdowns, but it wouldn't surprise me to see them put up 40 or 50. last home game of the season and polk plays like they have a chip on their shoulder against notre dame this year. mainly because they're mad about losing to central. stop talking about the central game, i dont even like polk county but you people are getting on even my nerves. especially when you people type on here not bein able to read good.

i missed i few words big deal. and thats all i had to say about that game anyways. and for the polk notre dame game polk will win big and your right they are upset off about the central game my brother plays for polk and he wasn't happy with the loss who is after a loss. Go POLK!!!

Two points for you: 1. This isn't a political forum, or a central thread. 2. If you would like to touch on the topic of class, I would gladly like to share some of what I was seeing pre-game. During warm-ups half of central's players were shouting expletives across the field at Polk players and Polk fans including me. The central players were constantly taunting Polk players, showing no sportsmanship what so ever. Getting pumped up for a game is one thing but harassment is another.

As for jealousy, there is none from me. The more competitive we get as a region, the better we will do in the playoffs. Our region hasn't done too well the last few years, and it would be good to see that change.

So you are saying that none of the Polk players said anything to Central at all. They must all be perfect angels. WE ARE SO SORRY THAT WE HURT YOUR FEELINGS.

Very well said. Best post in a while. Best of luck Polk Co. GO BIG BLUE!!!!!!!!!!

Just a reminder to everyone, this game has come down to the very last play the last 2 years. I know Notre Dame is way down compared to past years, but they have one of the best coaches in the region who will have his men prepared. Winner of this game gets 3rd, loser 4th in the region. I really like White House and their fans, but I would like to see another part of the Nashville area this year. Hopefully our young men have put last week behind them as we should. If they have, and I think they did, they should go out and take care of business.