Notre Dame @ Polk Co.

polk_wildcat

• Replies 74
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It was probabaly just our(POLK) coaching staff just arguing about who was going to call the next toss sweep! polk has about 30 coaches and i wonder how they deciced who was going to call the plays. evedently they just picked straws, its like phil fulmer was on the sidelines.

yeah you're right fatboy. i'm sure polk would do a lot better if they decided to pass 50% of the time. since their quarterback has about 72 interceptions this season. looks like they're 7-2 this season with 5 shutouts, i'm not so sure they're worried about what geniuses like you have to say on a message board at this point in the season. but i could be wrong. i know they're reading every bit of this, so we'll see if they decide to listen to a tard such as yourself this friday, won't we? /motorbike.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":motorbike:" border="0" alt="motorbike.gif" />

yeah you're right fatboy. i'm sure polk would do a lot better if they decided to pass 50% of the time. since their quarterback has about 72 interceptions this season. looks like they're 7-2 this season with 5 shutouts, i'm not so sure they're worried about what geniuses like you have to say on a message board at this point in the season. but i could be wrong. i know they're reading every bit of this, so we'll see if they decide to listen to a tard such as yourself this friday, won't we? /motorbike.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":motorbike:" border="0" alt="motorbike.gif" />

im not saying pass it, im saying run it down their throat where we've been most successful. lord knows we dont have the quarteback to pass the ball. you need speed to run to the outside on sweeps, and we're just not that fast , just as central showed us friday. i am no genius just logical.

Polk's quarterback (a sophmore) is very much improved from the starting of the season. He gets better and smarter every week, and in a few years I think he will be one of the best quarterbacks in the region. When you sit back an down a kid that goes out every day and practices for two or three hours each time, it really shows what kind of person you are. You are probably someone who cant or couldn't make it in sports and have nothing better to do than talk down on a kid who tries his best every time he steps on the field. Probably makes you feel a little better about yourself. Remember this is a team full of sophmores who play with more heart than any I have seen this year. Back to the game this Friday. I do belive Polk comes out ready to play Friday night, and puts it on Notre Dame ...ah.....34-0 /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

Polk's quarterback (a sophmore) is very much improved from the starting of the season. He gets better and smarter every week, and in a few years I think he will be one of the best quarterbacks in the region. When you sit back an down a kid that goes out every day and practices for two or three hours each time, it really shows what kind of person you are. You are probably someone who cant or couldn't make it in sports and have nothing better to do than talk down on a kid who tries his best every time he steps on the field. Probably makes you feel a little better about yourself. Remember this is a team full of sophmores who play with more heart than any I have seen this year. Back to the game this Friday. I do belive Polk comes out ready to play Friday night, and puts it on Notre Dame ...ah.....34-0 /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

listen here, brosef. you're right, he'll be a good quarterback in a year or two. but the tard from before was talkin about how they should change their play calling. and i dont know where he's getting the whole "polk doesn't run up the middle thing", pretty sure i've seen it happen this season. just sayin. but if they're going to change up the play calling, sounds like to me people suggest they should pass WHICH THEY SHOULD NOT because in case you hadn't noticed, polk's quarterback is no Tom Brady out there. polk's gonna win this friday, yeah, but its not gonna be because they change up the play calling. wow, you really do your homework on this catfan let me tell ya. kinda makes me wonder why you passed up all the spelling homework you were given in elementary school: Belive??? anyway. prediction: 27-0 polk county, WITH THE SAME PLAYS THEY'VE BEEN CALLING EVERY OFFENSIVE POSSESSION THEY'VE HAD THE PAST TEN YEARS. /motorbike.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":motorbike:" border="0" alt="motorbike.gif" />

im a fan of freddy durst myself so ill go with you on this one limpyB....and CATFAN i guess that is why the NFL is full of professionals because they all have heart i mean come on seriously who cares how hard they try if they are out matched with athleticism such as they were on friday night against the BIG blue they dont stand a chance...heart has to have a little something called talent with it to be successful...and who on polks team is gonna "run it down their throats"??? the monsterous #22? he looks like a powerback to me /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" /> he got a little taste of the big boys last friday

Ohhhhh, so we have the ol' "wait til next year" mantra! /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

If you prefer for Central to beat Polk earlier in the seaon, I'm cool with that! /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

wreckingcrew please please please keep endowing us with your great stories of lore about how it is easier to catch a wet ball with wet hands...i do believe that statement may of been made into a constitutional amendment it was so true

Wrecking Crew was commenting on a post by a Polk County fan who was complaining about the play calling during the Polk-Central game. Why is it that whenever another view is discussed about Polk County football, there is always some type of reference to the lack of class at Central. Coach T is about differing views on all sorts of topics. The bottom line is Central had a better game plan and out-played the Wildcats this year. If you would rather win 7-8 games a year ( and never a championship- you guys are great at it) that is Ok with me.

Polk beats Norte Dame. I hope the Wildcats then beat Station Camp in the first round of the playoffs.

who is this loser ruining all the fun nail07?? notre dame wins by -26 points

wreckingcrew please please please keep endowing us with your great stories of lore about how it is easier to catch a wet ball with wet hands...i do believe that statement may of been made into a constitutional amendment it was so true

wait. so wreckingcrew said it's easier to catch a wet ball with wet hands? are we being serious here, honestly? that's quite possibly the dumbest thing i've ever heard. i guess not surprising he's a central fan. i'm betting he became a central fan last year when they beat polk for the first time in a couple centuries. i'm not gonna say bandwagon, but i would venture to say that he probably wasn't on here being all smart and stuff and talkin about how great central is 2 years ago. well, no i take that back, he probably was. i'm not so sure with the comment about the wet hands that he's aware of how the losses by a team are on the right hand side of the hyphen.