waverly vs. perry co. season opener we will see if wavo is for real

• Replies 47
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Radio 33..... Why dont you actually go watch a scrimmage or something before you get on here talkin like you know all about PC Basketball. First off Cannon Rhodes is way behind Dill and Tucker for starting and Drey Mercer has not improved a bit since his eighth grade year of middle school. Yes, PC has some really big time talent but not this year. I look for Tucker and Dill to help lead this team as freshmen. I expect this year to be a learning and rebuilding year next year is for real. Waverly wins by 13.

Radio 33..... Why dont you actually go watch a scrimmage or something before you get on here talkin like you know all about PC Basketball. First off Cannon Rhodes is way behind Dill and Tucker for starting and Drey Mercer has not improved a bit since his eighth grade year of middle school. Yes, PC has some really big time talent but not this year. I look for Tucker and Dill to help lead this team as freshmen. I expect this year to be a learning and rebuilding year next year is for real. Waverly wins by 13.

First off? I have watched these kids play since they could dribble by the way your talking you must be one of them 2 or one of their folks ethier way dont tell me what to do??Rhodes will be the man in 4 yrs if that makes you mad tell somebody to grow 4 more inches and learn to shoot the eyes out of it.The proof is in the pudding.Drey made All-Region as a freshman guess that is not enough.

I am not one of these kids or much less on of their Folks LOL!!!! No hard feelings Radio 33 but you probably have been wathcing these kids longer than I have. I have not lived in the county but for the past 4 years so i still do not know these kids that well but as for me going to all the sumer camps and watchin all the past few scrimmages a couple of freshmen and some other sophmores look better than Rhodes and Mercer. I feel like Mercer will come around eventually but like I said I dont know him as well as you do. Football has him behind im just saying it will take him a lil longer to come around. Not tryin to start trouble with you.

First off? I have watched these kids play since they could dribble by the way your talking you must be one of them 2 or one of their folks ethier way dont tell me what to do??Rhodes will be the man in 4 yrs if that makes you mad tell somebody to grow 4 more inches and learn to shoot the eyes out of it.The proof is in the pudding.Drey made All-Region as a freshman guess that is not enough.

u talk bout rhodes leading them, in their three games yesterday he was not a factor. Averett Tucker Mercer Dilland Kimble how ever were keys. Averett and Dill shot the ball good. Rhodes still has some maturing to do and needs to improve defensively by tons. Averett is one of the most underrated players in the area. as for rhodes being the man for 4 yrs from wat ive seen there wont be a man it will be several men for perry county. and yesterday for the games rhodes was out shot by 4 vikings

u talk bout rhodes leading them, in their three games yesterday he was not a factor. Averett Tucker Mercer Dilland Kimble how ever were keys. Averett and Dill shot the ball good. Rhodes still has some maturing to do and needs to improve defensively by tons. Averett is one of the most underrated players in the area. as for rhodes being the man for 4 yrs from wat ive seen there wont be a man it will be several men for perry county. and yesterday for the games rhodes was out shot by 4 vikings

Wait and see I am glad for you.I signed Jomo that thing for him .I know it wont do any good but a lot of people signed itand if you and yours dont want him on your team thats up to yall.I told him you were dogging him and I think I know who you are.He hit 104 3 pointers and shot around 50% from 3 point line .Can you do that no and never will.

this is not the perry co. preview page it is the waverly vs. perry co. topic, lets talk about where they play each other

start a waverly page only if you do not want to hear about their team...You want their opnion on the game..Well let them talk about who will be playing....Also I do not know much about rhodes kid...but if you check the scoring history books on tssaa.org u will see a bunch of 1.'s and his fathers name....He has good genes!!

start a waverly page only if you do not want to hear about their team...You want their opnion on the game..Well let them talk about who will be playing....Also I do not know much about rhodes kid...but if you check the scoring history books on tssaa.org u will see a bunch of 1.'s and his fathers name....He has good genes!!

The apple doesnt fall far from the tree.