What does the future hold for RBS football?

lilvol

Will the RBS administration finally get its head out long enough to see that Baughn had more talent than that school has seen in a long time and couldn't get the job done. I have set back and not voiced may true feelings until now.From what I can tell about the games this year, it looks like Baughn doesn't listen to his assistants and they seem to run a different offense weekly. I believe RBS would have been better off trying to keep Coach Boles and give him the assistants Baughn has and they would have beaten some teams. Now before you start in on me, Boles was not my favorite as a coach but he didn't have any help to speak of especially during practice either. All I am trying to say is I hope that Jones will find someone who will turn this program around before it all goes under. Good luck against Trousdale Co.

• Replies 16
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Will the RBS administration finally get its head out long enough to see that Baughn had more talent than that school has seen in a long time and couldn't get the job done. I have set back and not voiced may true feelings until now.From what I can tell about the games this year, it looks like Baughn doesn't listen to his assistants and they seem to run a different offense weekly. I believe RBS would have been better off trying to keep Coach Boles and give him the assistants Baughn has and they would have beaten some teams. Now before you start in on me, Boles was not my favorite as a coach but he didn't have any help to speak of especially during practice either. All I am trying to say is I hope that Jones will find someone who will turn this program around before it all goes under. Good luck against Trousdale Co.

How many seniors do they lose.... how did the middle school do this past year.....

magician !! they need more than a magician they need people to stand up and take some action, if they don't and I hate to say it but the things will always be the same and what do the fans and players get another losing season. I don't know what it will take for the program to turn around, unless someone gets someone in gear or hire someone to do the job that THEY r getting paid to do !! jobs r getting scarce, u would think that the people in politics as they say Macon Co. sports programs are all about POLITICS, they would want to keep their jobs, with the situation that Macon Co. sports program is in it doesn't look good for them !! not saying that I know anything about that cause i don't ,but someone needs to do something for our teams in Macon Co. if it starts with me then so be it, I am not afraid to take action in whatever needs to be done in RBS........... I hope that alot of RBS fans read this and respond, maybe thats all it will take to get someone in gear !!!

DAWGS SUPPORTER !!!

magician !! they need more than a magician they need people to stand up and take some action, if they don't and I hate to say it but the things will always be the same and what do the fans and players get another losing season. I don't know what it will take for the program to turn around, unless someone gets someone in gear or hire someone to do the job that THEY r getting paid to do !! jobs r getting scarce, u would think that the people in politics as they say Macon Co. sports programs are all about POLITICS, they would want to keep their jobs, with the situation that Macon Co. sports program is in it doesn't look good for them !! not saying that I know anything about that cause i don't ,but someone needs to do something for our teams in Macon Co. if it starts with me then so be it, I am not afraid to take action in whatever needs to be done in RBS........... I hope that alot of RBS fans read this and respond, maybe thats all it will take to get someone in gear !!!

DAWGS SUPPORTER !!!

Good post. Does this mean you are going to start a petition to end all Macon Co. sports RBS/Macon combined in order to save good hard earned tax dollars. If so, good for you. /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" /> This is what needs to be done to keep these players and fans from having a losing season.

Good post. Does this mean you are going to start a petition to end all Macon Co. sports RBS/Macon combined in order to save good hard earned tax dollars. If so, good for you. /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" /> This is what needs to be done to keep these players and fans from having a losing season.

maybe u need to stay in stinky creek with your posts and help rbs/macon co. come up with a decent football program, i'll tell u one thing if RBS had a good program they WOULD have won some games this year, they had talent and pride and they had support, i'm not knocking anyone, but they needed help in the play calling and dicipline i know u know whose job that is !! then we would both be having something different to say !! and as for the tax dollars i am more than willing to spend mine. if i knew for sure that they were even getting close to doing their job thats what upsets me macon co/rbs got more attention losing than winning that is SAD !!!

maybe u need to stay in stinky creek with your posts and help rbs/macon co. come up with a decent football program, i'll tell u one thing if RBS had a good program they WOULD have won some games this year, they had talent and pride and they had support, i'm not knocking anyone, but they needed help in the play calling and dicipline i know u know whose job that is !! then we would both be having something different to say !! and as for the tax dollars i am more than willing to spend mine. if i knew for sure that they were even getting close to doing their job thats what upsets me macon co/rbs got more attention losing than winning that is SAD !!!

Maybe you guys need to bring back Don Stewart one of the only winning coaches at RBS.

Better things await the Dawgs. /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" /> Next year they will be in a weaker region with fewer teams.

5 teams to be exact. Upperman,Clay,Pickett,Monterey,and RBS. That means only 4 region games which leaves you 6 open weeks. The coach needs to be looking at getting some Jellico, and Unaka like teams on the schedule. And I know some of them kids in school at RBS have cousins and stuff in Lafayette. Ya'll need to do some recruiting inside of Macon County.

Better things await the Dawgs. /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" /> Next year they will be in a weaker region with fewer teams.

5 teams to be exact. Upperman,Clay,Pickett,Monterey,and RBS. That means only 4 region games which leaves you 6 open weeks. The coach needs to be looking at getting some Jellico, and Unaka like teams on the schedule.

Take away FC & TC, they still have the same schedule. Unless someone joins.